Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So... does anyone on the server actually RP?
Fatalis Offline
Shadow of Nobody

So... does anyone on the server actually RP?

I know the Chronicles of Heroes has a story based around it, but does anyone actively roleplay on the server? The Roleplay Taven's empty, aside from the occasional person using it to get a free warp to Prontera...

Click below for my (unfinished) wiki page!
[Image: PersonalSig.jpg]
[ Known in-game as Revenant Fatalis ]
11-29-2007 01:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Raccoon Offline

RE: So... does anyone on the server actually RP?

Ive tried hopping in there and never find anyone. It would be nice to relax with some RP sometime.

Should we* start a list of people to watch for? They may not be in the mood when they are on, but its easier to have 10 interested people that dont want to RP than a server of people you have no clue about.
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 01:20 PM by Raccoon.)
11-29-2007 01:17 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

I've only seen a couple people RP, and I played along out of respect, but I nfind it hard to see any plot or story along which to RP

somehow it makes me feel foolish and Impatient when RPing in a MMORPG
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 01:56 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-29-2007 01:55 PM
Fatalis Offline
Shadow of Nobody

I guess the plot or story to RP around would more or less be the character's daily lives, and the whole light vs dark allegiance?
Such as my assassin's training, or someone's quest to get an emperium to make their own guild.. etc
You shouldn't need to find a plot or story to RP with, you need to try create one!

11-29-2007 01:58 PM
Crimson Offline

count me in
11-29-2007 02:00 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

"Hello fools, I'm a 19 year old crossdresser I live in my parents basement which just so happens to be inside prontera church, how lucky. I'm stuck in a dead end job as a high priest when I could have been a swordsman, I mean just look at these muscles~! *Okama flexes* Oh , and I'm going to completely disregard any and every details from your life and barge in with booze and magnum break. Oh yeah, I should grow a beard and make the novices at the training ground go 'what the hell?' Also,I have splite personalities, and by some odd coincidence, I change clothes and hairstyles and height everytime I go to sleep. leseee, sofar I've been a swordie smith, multiple sages, a midgit wizard, ninja, hunter, gunslinger, Star gladiator, and this one time, I was actually wearing the right clothes for my gender and I was a monk and all of their names started with 'Oka', but who cares? My stunner owns yours <3"
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2007 02:10 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
11-29-2007 02:08 PM
Fatalis Offline
Shadow of Nobody

That.. really wasn't necessary, you know >_>;;.

In regards to gender, RP is called RP. Not cyber. If you go "eww" about boys playing girls, and vice versa, you're either a really bad RPer, or have some kind of insecurities, I don't know. It shouldn't matter even outside of RPing, unless you're deliberately looking for an online girlfriend, or something retarded like that.

Character-wise, who says they have the exact same outfit on all the time? Game mechanics and roleplay are two different things. If they want to be a whitesmith and a high priest, or look like an assassin cross even though they're ranked as a novice, that's up to them.

11-29-2007 02:12 PM
Huntress Offline
Mad Trapper

I think Oka was just having fun whe he wrote that, don't get angry ^_^;; And if you know him it's pretty funny to read, Oka the battle-high-priest with his magnum break clip and stunner XD

I RP from time to time, when I feel like it basically, doesn't happen all that often however.

A lot of people say they wanna RP but they don't, best way is probably to start RPing yourself and you'll see who follows and who is like "o.o?".

Huntress 99/70 Sniper ~ Tiya 99/70 High Wizard
[Image: sigsniper9us3.jpg]
11-29-2007 02:19 PM
Fatalis Offline
Shadow of Nobody

That's the thing, I don't think anyone would start without asking beforehand, because otherwise, you end up looking like a crazy. Okay, wait, that didn't come out right... yes, it did.

I was just interested to see if any part of the population of the server did RP.

11-29-2007 02:22 PM
Namine Offline
Explorer of Wonderland

Huntress Wrote:I think Oka was just having fun whe he wrote that, don't get angry ^_^;; And if you know him it's pretty funny to read, Oka the battle-high-priest with his magnum break clip and stunner XD

Upgraded to magnum break ring1 now Ok

(Namin? always found it to be extremely weird to roleplay within the game of RO as well... MMORPG, and the RP already got roleplay in it. Playing is already a form of roleplay, or is she suppose to roleplay a character who will roleplay to be someone else on top of it? Personally much more used to the roleplay games on forums rather than roleplaying in a roleplaying game Sweat )

~ Pyo! (Linker) ~ Pyuu (Sniper) ~ Namine (FS HP) ~ Cessini (Stalker) ~ Meteor Storm (ME HP) ~
11-29-2007 02:50 PM