Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My trusty TK guide
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

My trusty TK guide

This guide has worked for me and it may not be perfect but at least gets me where I want fast. Hope you guys enjoy it. Ok

TK fastest way to level to level 60

Starting Stats
STR 9
AGI 9
VIT 5
INT 1
DEX 5
LUK 1

These stats will help you become either an AGI TK or SG or a Tanker Linker FAST.
First raise STR and DEX till you reach 14 points each, with TK job bonuses (+6) they will reach a total of 20 points each. Then raise VIT till 10 points and INT till 5 points you will be around level 14 at this point. From here on on it will depend on the type of character that you will make.

If going for the AGI type (which levels faster) the raise your agi point till you reach 54(+6) your level must be around 40 at this point. Then start raising STR and DEX evenly until they reach 34(+6) at about level 53. At level 59 your AGI can be raised till 64(+6)After this you can even spend the remaining 25 points in more VIT. This will either make you a good Perma AGI TK or an AGI Star Gladiator.

If going for Tanker Linker (which levels a bit slower) first raise your AGI till 14(+6) points, VIT till 20 points and INT till 10 points. Your level will be around 23. Now till you reach level 56 raise VIT till 44 points and INT till 58 points, once reached this level raise 4 more DEX points getting ready for the job change(18 +12 S.Linker job bonus 30 total) When you finally reach Soul Linker job your first duty is to max Kaahi and Kaite. Stats raise after change depend on your imagination.

I don't recommend changing jobs till you reach level 58~60. In a
5x server this is easy with this method. I did it in a 3x server and 1x server.

Where to level?
Culvert 2 till you reach level 30 then after that all you need to do is go two maps south Payon and kill everything (wolves,snakes poporings and spores)there till you reach level 60. Remember that each level will grand you a buff, dont let them go to waste.

What skills to raise first?
Running 10 FIRST
Kahi 5 and make a party for the str bonus
P.Rest and E.Rest5 for Warm Wind
Warm Wind 4 (the fire element will make things go faster)
***For TK or SG:
Any kick that you desire (I recomed Tornado for Mobs or Counter cause it will never miss)
***For Linkers:
Flying Kick 7
Tumble 1
Warm Wind 7 (get the last elements)
You will have 9 points left(if going for job level 50) use them as you wish, but my recommendation for Linkers is to spend them on Leap 5 and E.Rest 9.

What? No kicks? Are you Nuts?
No matter what type of char it will become in the end Kicks are NOT needed to level following this guide. You can get the kicks you desire only after getting Warm Wind at least till level 4.

Tanker Linker? WTF? Dude Don't do Drugs!
Tanker can endure a lot of damage protecting the rest of the party/Guild members. A combination of VIT and INT and the right skills a Tanker Linker can last quite a long time receiving all the attacks while attracting the attention of the mobs. The T.Linker relies on the Ka skills. Kinda like a Paladin but with way less STR. Not recommended for soloing.

Thank you all for taking your time ^_^

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2008 03:17 PM by Kirby_Z.)
01-15-2008 03:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: My trusty TK guide

thanks. imma use this.
01-15-2008 11:03 PM
Raccoon Offline

RE: My trusty TK guide

Wow. Very nice, and for someone that has never played the class, gives a good rundown.
01-16-2008 12:27 AM