Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Well, here I am...
Fontes Offline
Celestial Punisher

Well, here I am...

Well, while the patcher is downloading, I might do a little introduction. My name's Fontes (both my forum name, in-game Character name, and real-life nickname), and unlike many players, I play plainly to have fun, and to actually interact with the community. I usually play on servers made for the portuguese comunity (I'm portuguese), but there are two problems:

1: The community sucks. The forums are in constant anarchy, leaving users constantly insulting each other. Plus, the GMs don't do nothing, to get respect from the users. This happens on ALL the portuguese servers which have opened, so far.

2: Because of reason #1, most servers don't last more than 3 months. People go away, as they finished racing for lvl99 (some people don't sleep, to get there... dumb***es...), and usually, when one player leaves, his friends leave, and so on...

Why did I play in there, if the community sucks so much? Well, it's always prefered to play with people you have the chance to meet in person, right? But screw it, I had enough of it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

And now that I took that one out of my chest, I'll speak some about myself... Icon_biggrin

As I said, I play not to race to lvl99 (I'll get there eventually, so why rush it?), but to enjoy the game as a whole. I've played firtly as a Monk, and now, I'm a Star Gladiator. Not only on RO, but on ALL MMORPGs I've played, I always ended up picking the brawler classes. Icon_razz

One of my objectives, as a Star Gladiator, is to make my own build, and get it working just fine. Also, I'm a spriter (points at rushy-made avatar), and currently, I'm gonna start working on a resprite, for the Star Gladiator. I just hope I can do this right... Icon_razz

Like most of you, I like anime, and videogames in general. Also, I'm into martial arts, which explains my preference for Monks, and TK class.

Well, I think that'll do, for now. Time to get into the game... If, later on, if you need help with something, in-game (not only), feel free to gimme a word or two. Seeya! ^_^

Main (and only, so far) character:
Fontes - Star Gladiator, lvl93/50, ASPD type, future ASPD/Crit type.

[Image: RWBannerSMASH001.png]
Click it, maggots!!!
02-26-2008 07:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kirby_Z Offline
The Kirbster

RE: Well, here I am...

W00t Welcome to heRO ^_^ I love the TK class also but I've never done a Star Knight before 0.0 Anyways if you ever find me online and want to party and kick some butt( I mean literally kick them ) just say it.

Im easy to find just look for chars that end with a capital Z (except for n00b). ^_^

Proud Member Of The Nya Nya Crew
[Image: nyanya.jpg][Image: 51000806.png]
Nya Nya Crew - ¥†‡ Hero's #1 Social Non Woe Guild ‡†¥
02-26-2008 07:59 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Saw you in game, welcome and have fun on heRO ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-26-2008 08:58 AM
.LuZ. Offline
Fubar

Good luck with your build!! See you in game.

[Image: Signature.jpg]

.LuZ.
02-26-2008 01:01 PM
Snapplewee Offline
¥Snapple¥

Welcome to heRO.

We have our forum arguments from time to time but the GM's usually break it up quickly.

Have fun!
02-26-2008 02:32 PM