Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Homunculus challenge
xMADx Offline

Homunculus challenge

Ok so the homunculus are steping in the server very soon now! *joy* now i was wondering if there could be something like there was for the classes at the beginning of the server, y'know first one to reach 99 for this or that class gets something or whatever it was (wasn't there...just saw something about it on forum somewhere).
That could work with homunculus too right? first one to make his\her homun into second form wins! and there could be a different prize depending on the homun's specie, perhaps 8 prizes, 1 for each and every type, or just 4, if not seeing the two types for each specie as different.
That could be funny, and in no time we'd end up with quite a bunch of actually useful alchemists!
On that note, my Mr.Bubbles will kick any of your homunculus behinds 'cuz he's gonna be god >:3 (yes yes! GMs too!)
Now if you want to TRY and prove mi wrong you have no choice but to accept this super-canned-awesomeness suggestion! i'm so cleaver it's actually stupid!
03-13-2008 04:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LucidTaZ Offline

RE: Homunculus challenge

First second form and first level 99 could both be challenges. Icon_smile
03-13-2008 06:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xMADx Offline

hmm well i may be wrong on this one but i think that to change an homun you have to get it to loyal AND to lvl 99, so basicaly it would pretty much be the same, but yeah, if i'm wrong (which i hope i am ._.) it would be good too. 102348568 OCAs for second form and 759287556438 OPB for lvl 99!
03-13-2008 07:44 PM
wussypuff Offline
dancin' like a MONKEY!!!!!!!!

you're wrong.

you can get a homunc to level 3 if you really wanted to and evolve it, long as the intimacy is high enough.

likewise you could get your homunc to level 99 and not have enough intimacy to evolve it.

all depends

[Image: Gardenfishing2.jpg]
03-13-2008 07:50 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Schooled by the homunc nerd! Fao, think you can give me some private lessons about homunc Icon_cry ? Or some sites that explain it.. I plain suck with this new stuff Icon_biggrin
03-13-2008 08:02 PM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

iROWiki explains a decent amount about Homunc. Most of homunc stuff is using the AI well, the basics of it involve a random number generator (which is the most frustrating part of raising a homunc - it can get to 99 and suck T.T). There's also the calculators that determine which homunc you are most likely to get when you use your embryo to call the homunc. Other than that, you just have to feed the thing, let it steal your job exp, and then let it beat on things xD

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
03-13-2008 09:28 PM
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

Question for teh Panda lovely~

is @hominfo going to be enabled with the release of homun?

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
03-13-2008 10:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LucidTaZ Offline

The second form of Vanilmirth has a self destruct ability that resets the intimacy to the lowest level. XD

So from 1000 points back to 0 points. And then imagine that it takes several days to a week to get 100 points. Icon_razz
03-13-2008 10:46 PM
Nidsrule Offline
๏̯͡๏

Has the intimacy gained during each feeding been modified in accordance with the exp rate, or is it still going to take months to get these things loyal?

[Image: 2yv147n.gif]
03-13-2008 11:27 PM
Rhino_Man Offline
Kickass Monk

what???am I forgotten already???Check my homunculus guide in the guide section.??It won't give you leveling tips but it tells you what they are and how they work.

EDIT: it's linked in the big thread of links.

Hi, don't whisper me please.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2008 11:48 PM by Rhino_Man.)
03-13-2008 11:47 PM