Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ranked BRAWLS!!!!
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

Ranked BRAWLS!!!!

Yo and hello to the newfound HeRo Brawl Ranking System!!!!!!

heres how it goes your fighting with your friend/rival for an eternity your having fun and all but then you think hmm if only there was a more intense/fun way of playing where I could like issue challenges for titles and move up and down through the ranks. well here it is the brawl ranking system first I'll explain how a ranked match differs from your everyday just for fun match

First off a ranked match can only begin with BOTH or in the case of a major brawl ALL players doing there ranked taunts (ranked taunts can be anything along the lines of let's dance, let's fight etc, the best possible taunt would be Ranked Match? though) this confirms that all players are willing to be ranked on this match. now you can do these on ANy map with ANY items on as long as both players accept the terms so for example I start a match with someone theres no items so I think its a no item match we both do ranked taunt and begin then out of the sky falls a smash ball now if I keep playing and wait t'ill he gets the smash ball instead of me (wich I'm trying for it too) then after he gets then I end match. well that wouldn't be cool.. if an item you weren't expecting comes into play end match RIGHT AWAY!! so the other player knows you want no items (if this gets too confusing it'll be no item only ranked matches)

and now the ranking system works in the following way in a one on one situation 1st place gets 1 point 2nd gets -1 and a draw gets both 0. in a multi man match it functions like this 1st place gets 1.5 points 2nd takes 1, 3rd gets 0 and 4th gets -1. BUT there is a special stipulation to my ranking to benefit players who either grow quickly or just don't have time for as many matches if you and your target brawler are seperated by 2 positions so your the 4th place brawler and you challenge the 1st place one and you win then 4th place gains +2 points and 1st loses 2 but if 1st wins its only +1 -1 and also if your seperated by 4! positions so 6th takes on 1st 6 would gain +3 points and first would lose 3 in the event 6 wins but if 1st wins its only 1 again. same thing with 8th and 1st wich would be +4 and -4 but it ends at 6 place difference.

any questions comments post here pm me e-mail or messenger me at Adauchi@hotmail.com

Alright let's get brawling!!! remember once the match is over its the responsibility of the winner to post his match who he fought and of course who won in the event of a tie both players should post. I think that covers everything.. oh and post who you are igame for example Sekaru= Sek but later I'll be using the title Odin just so you all know.

LET THE RANKINGS BEGIN!!!!!!

Ice, Honor, Pride,     HeRo...
[Image: siggysek.jpg]
03-16-2008 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE: Ranked BRAWLS!!!!

ill join in the brawl hype after finals.

prepare yourselves Icon_twisted
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2008 10:48 PM by teOx.)
03-16-2008 10:48 PM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

nice free points ^_^ Icon_razz

03-17-2008 01:21 AM
Fayth Offline
Grand Inquisitor

god... i say that ranked brawls should only be 1 on 1 no items.. Seriously.. anyone can use an items. Also, today I was playing a game with Aries and two other people. Those two guys picked Pit and took to a corner and started spamming arrows... REALLY ANNOYING. -_-

[Image: 2001838130831427569_rs.jpg]
03-17-2008 01:33 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

lol pit is the only true above average char in my oppinion Icon_razz can get back from any non instant kill with ease has very high attack speed as well as movement speed has high quick damagers + multiple reflectors + a projectile with great targeting abilities. If you get amazing with him you almost unbeatable I find him superior though only in the sense that he can make it back to the battlefield from any fall but thats why nintendo made maps such as mushroom kingdom where Pit gets destroyed.. Icon_razz if you only fight on final destination its obvious pit has the edge but that just means you gotta work a little harder to crush that edge ^_^

upon further thought I agree that all ranked matches should be no items only. simply because Item spawns at a random place and it becomes more about who has the most luck rather then skill f.ex huge fight epic of doom your both like one solid hit away from death an assist trophee falls on one char game over that char uses it and ends the fight..

(This post was last modified: 03-17-2008 02:11 AM by Sekaru.)
03-17-2008 02:09 AM
Aries Offline
GoD of WaR

And No Spamming
03-17-2008 09:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pandatron Offline

RE:??Ranked BRAWLS!!!!

Fayth Wrote:god... i say that ranked brawls should only be 1 on 1 no items.. Seriously.. anyone can use an items. Also, today I was playing a game with Aries and two other people. Those two guys picked Pit and took to a corner and started spamming arrows... REALLY ANNOYING. -_-

Seconded on 1v1 either that or if there's going to be multiple peeps 2v2 team attack on. While personally I would perfer standard smash tourney rules (8 mins, 4 stocks, 1v1, no items, classic stages). Wouldn't mind giving this ago, just need to get some practice in first and probably after finals as well :D.

Characters:
Arigatou Wizard: 6x/2x
Pandatron Acolyte 1x/1...that's right 1
03-17-2008 09:47 AM
Darzinth Offline
Viral

Great idea Sekaru. Getting to the top should be tough.

.Viral:6xAssassinCross .Lilith:7xPriest
[Image: ViralSig.jpg]
03-17-2008 10:07 AM
Sekaru Offline
Winter's Hope

I thought of something fun to add on we'll have two ranking systems one depicting the top overall player and another for the top overall TEAM! trust me on this is 1st and 2nd in single player ranks get together its a whole new ball game for when they try to be top ranked team Icon_razz

Also you can make any type of game ranked so if 4 stocks is your thing with no items on final destination or something thats cool but if your preference is time attack or a coin match that's cool too as long as BOTH players agree just about anything can be a ranked match

aries I won't put that no spamming rule because its hard to measure whats spamming and whats not and they made it so the more you use a move the weaker it gets cept for pit -_-...

and I agree team attack should be on for the 2v2 battles but everyone else should comment if they don't want this..

03-17-2008 04:00 PM
SwiftStrike Offline
teh fuh.

Pit owns, though I didn't spam arrows as much as the other dude, and still won most fights >:]

[Image: seifer.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2008 08:13 PM by SwiftStrike.)
03-17-2008 08:12 PM