Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
heRO Leveling Parties!
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

heRO Leveling Parties!

Many people seems to find a bit of difficulty in starting up leveling parties if it is not for close friends or guildmates. With that in mind, the GMs of heRO have decided to lead special leveling parties to explore various dungeons (along with picking up some items and exp ^_^) throughout the world of heRO!

How This Works

A GM will lead a party welcoming all heRO players within the specified leveling range to join a party with both exp share and item share turned on. GM character will play a support character for the party's benefits. The GM will lead the party around the dungeon to defeat monsters to get some exp for everyone, and perhaps even try against some MvP(s) along the way.

GMs will annouce the destination in mind along with what level range they will accept for the party within this thread, so be sure to check this thread consistenly!

GMs reserve all rights to expel a character from a party, especially if someone breaks the exp share, is unhappy with the double share setting, or is not cooperating to work together as a team with everyone else. Also note, GMs will have @monsterignore on when in the party so they can't be used as tanks Icon_wink

Past Leveling Parties

• Loki - 3/25/08 7 PM - 9:00 PM EST 65~75 range (consensus ATM is 65-75) meet in Rachel
  • Loki - 3/26/08 7 PM EST - 9:30 EST 85-95 range meet in Hugel
  • Pandora - Thursday 3/27/08 start at 8 PM EST range 75~85, meet in Aldebaran ^_^
  • Ayu- 5/09 4:30 PM EST - 6:15 EST Level 75~85, meet in Izlude
  • Ayu- 5/14 6:30 PM EST - 7:45 EST Level 89~99, meet in Abyss Lake entrance
  • Ayu- 5/15 6:30 PM EST - 7:45 EST Level 80~90, meet in Amatsu Dungeon entrance

Upcoming Leveling Parties

03-25-2008 01:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: heRO Leveling Parties!

This is an idea by Ayu and I fully support it, however I added some specific conditions / specifications.

GM must announce the party event at least 24 hours before it takes place, by bumping this thread. (Loki's party tonight is an exception since it's the first, but for future events please follow this rule).

The GM is in @monsterignore (monsters will not target him/her).

The GM plays 1 class and supports the party with it, such as for example High Priest. If more than one GM is present they can play another class such as Clown/Gypsy for helpful songs.

The GM will assist the party for a certain period of time, for example 1 hour then he/she can change leadership of party to a player so that you guys can continue to party and level together if you want.

Max party is 12 people, I anticipate that more than 11 players will want to join for some of those events. Either the GM creates the first party and then assigns a player to lead a second and third party if need be or the GM defines some rule as to how he's going to choose who gets to come (like first come first serve or by asking a trivia or any sort of game, etc.)

Let's try not to go above 3 "party event" per week, let's not get greedy you're all able to level normally too, this is just something fun, to help a little but not spoonfeed anyone. (This "3 per week" rule starts next week only, cuz I get the feeling a few GMs are anxious to try this, and with Loki already set for 2 events that doesn't leave much room lol)

It will be interesting to explore dungeons that might not be visited too often or to go to places that you can't solo and require a party for. If you like the concept we encourage you to start parties too, you don't need a GM to go explore, exp and have fun ^_^

Also, just show up if you mean to be there, I think this thread will get very very long if everytime everyone post that they will be there, might be there or can't make it to every single "Party Event" we make.

Lastly, show up on time, GM have the right to refuse you if you're late.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
03-25-2008 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

No need to mention it anymore, just be there at the date, time and location specified by the GMs Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
03-25-2008 03:52 PM
Loki Offline
Posting Freak

update since I just found out about the above stipulation Icon_wink

[Image: Loki-Sig_zpsd461cd88.gif]
03-25-2008 04:01 PM
Moonpie Offline
Humaniod Typhoon

i love this idea, because i cant level very well without people pushing me to move, and i hope whatever gm leads us keeps my slow butt movin'.
03-25-2008 05:53 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Added mine, thursday night, don't know where I'll take you guys yet ^_^;

Level 75~85, be in Aldebaran at 8 PM sharp to join.

~ Server Admin ~
03-25-2008 06:02 PM
Craix Offline

on the note of party limit, you can overstuff parties by putting out all the invites before anyone accepts, then all accepting at the same time

Craix-Priest
Vates-Bard
other alts

"We cannot be alone for all our lives, we must reach out in the hope that someone will reach back."

[Image: signiaturecraix.jpg]
03-25-2008 06:38 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

sounds interesting, but Unless I get lucky and the college campus is closed, I won't be able to make it at that time =/

If I could make pandora's, as that range is where most of my neglected chars are stuck at, I'd take my Hocus Pocus sage. gonna need to mine THousands of gems
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2008 06:49 PM by The Legendary Joe.)
03-25-2008 06:47 PM
noah18cars Offline
The Dude With The Car And The Hair.

Just wondering if you were planning a 95+ party, seeing as those levels -are- the hardest, making it all the more beneficial.

Zboy Nubcake Clown
Fathom Nubcake Monk
Other Nubcakes
Stupid is the new cool. Go with it.

[Image: priceless3yj.gif]
03-25-2008 10:59 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Yes we may do 89-99 parties too in the upcoming future Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
03-26-2008 07:12 AM