Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Letter from Lady Thea- Mar 30th
Lady Thea Offline
Leader of the Light Allegiance

Letter from Lady Thea- Mar 30th

Dear Light Heroes of Rune Midgard,

First of all, I, Lady Thea of the Light Allegiance, will like to sincerely congratulate the Light Paladin, Archiver, for accomplishing the Trial of Heroes and have done the remarkable deed to be the first to earn the marvelous Archangel Wings, the best and most precious blessings for a Light Hero. I also hear from Lady Ayu that many of you have achieved outstanding performances as well, and I am thankful for all of your hard work to train yourself to be a true Hero.

When Lady Ayu brings me the bad news of yesterday's humiliating defeat at this month's Trial of Heroes hosted by Sir Loki, I was greatly distressed and worried even though I am faraway from all of you. How horrible it must be as those of the Dark Allegiance show up gloating and being all proud of themselves because of a small and minor set back for us.

My heart was torn with sadness yet angry for the humiliation all of you fellow Followers of the Goddess Hestia of the Light Allegiance must be facing at this very moment. Thus, I have asked Lady Ayu to schedule a special training session on April 3rd, 8:00 PM EST to strengthen our light heroes in the arts of battle so that this will be the last of our defeat in Trial of Heroes. Please wear your heRO light color: Golden Gear to prove your allegiance and loyalty to the Goddess Hestia, and meet up at the town of Rachel for our special training.

It will be a difficult trial, and those who are careless may suffer experience losses, but no gain can be accomplished without small setbacks, losses and a bit of risk taking. Those who have completed the special training, I have instructed Lady Ayu to reward 5 Light Allegiance Point for all of your hard work and accomplishment along with other goods. Our new champion, the Light hero Archiver, will also be accompanying you on this training.

Do not worry about me and the other Light Allegiance members here in our fight against the evil and horrible Sir Melot. We are picking up on our momentum and surely with the Goddess Hestia's blessings, one day we will crush Erebos, the fallen Mystra and Loki, along with their corrupted Dark Allegiance.

Send my best regards to the Lady Pandora and King Tristan III as well.

May the Goddess Hestia shine her light upon your path,

Lady Thea
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2008 12:56 AM by Lady Thea.)
03-30-2008 12:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fontes Offline
Celestial Punisher

RE: Letter from Lady Thea- Mar 30th

4th April... MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Dammit... Yesterday, I couldn't finish ToH (only did the monstar trial), because I had to go to a birthday party, and now this?

... T_T

Main (and only, so far) character:
Fontes - Star Gladiator, lvl93/50, ASPD type, future ASPD/Crit type.

[Image: RWBannerSMASH001.png]
Click it, maggots!!!
03-30-2008 09:27 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

I am calling all the dark heros to come at the event to turn their training camp into a slaughter fest! mwuahahahahha

May the might of Erebos crush all 'light heroes' hope,

KRIMLIN

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2008 09:57 AM by Général_Argos.)
03-30-2008 09:56 AM
Adrillf Offline
Google Me

What?

The dark heroes after months of getting stomped in ToH never got anything like this. Why start with the light heroes now?
03-30-2008 12:21 PM
Lysander Offline

Maybe because the idea of a GM leveling party is new? I'm sure that the dark heroes will get their fair share of events like this as well ^_^
03-30-2008 12:35 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

lol, hopefully I'm an LK by then
03-30-2008 12:52 PM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Good on you, Archiver. Icon_wink

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
03-30-2008 07:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

It seems we need this training session rather desperately. Archiver had fallen into the evil Mystra's hands twice in the same night ._.;

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
03-31-2008 02:15 AM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:I am calling all the dark heros to come at the event to turn their training camp into a slaughter fest! mwuahahahahha

May the might of Erebos crush all 'light heroes' hope,

KRIMLIN

HRP:

For the sake of the 'realism', 'its an event', 'lets do it rp', 'lets try something different', and 'lets have fun', could we have pvp on during the event and have the aggroing monster rule 'turned off'?

Would be LvD, Dark trying to disturb the training of the lights, and doing vice-versa for the training event of the dark with mystra after?

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2008 02:40 AM by Général_Argos.)
03-31-2008 02:38 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

(OoC: We considered it before, but not this one since Mystra and I can't get on at the same time for probably most of April due to RL concerns. But we're trying to pick up light/dark events to happen more frequently, or at least small events to push and build up the light/dark atmosphere similar to the Archiver events.

There's sadly not a lot of non-aggro monsters either... I'm not sure what you mean by turn off the aggro-monster rule.

Doing too much at once in an event will kill off our ideas too quickly. We do try to draw out these things as much as we can and drain all of our ideas for all its worth to make events "meaningful" XD

Be sure to spread the news regarding these two Light/Dark events around the server as well! GMs are giving the idea of separate light and dark events a shot. In the past we always have light/dark events together, but it is hard to RP or make any sense in terms of plot progress half the time. So, we're trying events where only a specific allegiance can enter.

Thanks for the great suggestion though Krim ^_^)

03-31-2008 05:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply