Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Really Fun Builds
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE: Really Fun Builds

wussypuff Wrote:however i believe it aids in heal spamming (heal is based on aspd now, right?)

no.

I suggest selling the 60 agi and getting 60 dex instead.

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
04-03-2008 09:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kadar Offline
Cheese is WoE

You don't have nearly enough dex to "get a few scrolls off." Any decent aspd will keep you from casting and your flee really won't be high enough to dodge anyone of a decent level or dex. WoE negates your already low flee as well. If you're a really good priest player you might do alright. Frilldora IS fun on any class though hehe. Also.. no thara? Even with 35 vit you will be one shotted by any serious WoE/PvP player.

Agi priest builds aren't that bad. I'd be curious to see you once you finish it.

[Image: combinedoodlesigiq6.gif][Image: siromafinished1ln0.png]
04-03-2008 12:39 PM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

He said it was a fun build ^_^ probably not perfect in woe, but surely nice in pvm and party situations.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
04-03-2008 12:57 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Heal's cooldown is fixed. 1 or 99 agi/dex/any stats, the cooldown aspect of heal remains the same, and cannot be changed without the likes of Kiel card.

04-03-2008 01:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Seil Offline
Hi floor!  Make me a sammich!

Quote:Do you plan on pvping in those exact gears?

Yup. I pretty much have only one set of armor/weapons/whatever per character. Everyone always gawks at me when I tell them. (>>)

Quote:If you're a really good priest player you might do alright. Frilldora IS fun on any class though hehe. Also.. no thara? Even with 35 vit you will be one shotted by any serious WoE/PvP player.

I don't know whether I'm good or not, but I've had a few moments of glory. (^^) You might be right on the Demihuman resistance, though.

Truth be told I've played this build all for 15 minutes, and that was only in a few duels. I'm doing a few Thana runs with it, but more on this during the eight o'clock news.

Seil - Acolyte
04-03-2008 04:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

RE:??Really Fun Builds

GM-Ayu Wrote:Heal's cooldown is fixed. 1 or 99 agi/dex/any stats, the cooldown aspect of heal remains the same, and cannot be changed without the likes of Kiel card.

/slurrrrrrrrrrr
04-03-2008 06:52 PM
Seil Offline
Hi floor!  Make me a sammich!

I think the command is actually "/Durrr" - let me check:

[Image: durrr.jpg]

Yup, it still is.

Seil - Acolyte
04-03-2008 08:43 PM
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

GM-Pandora Wrote:He said it was a fun build ^_^ probably not perfect in woe, but surely nice in pvm and party situations.
Sadly, While I see what you're trying to say, and respect that, after having a battle priest for the longest time, More often than not I hear people yelling at me for a mag than relying on me for damage.

Anywho:

Hocus Pocus Sage:

Projected stats and gear for a 99/50 Sage

Headgear: Crown of Mistress
Midgear: Angel or Devil Wing ears
Armor: Anything'll do, But I like the +2 all stats from elemental wings, or status armors to make my guinea pigs stand still.
Weapon:+6 Mighty Staff
Shield: Thara Guard
Garment: Raydric or Noxious Muffler
Shoes: Sohee Sandals
Sage worm clip or glove
And a Ring of Muscle

Str: 53+20 (without wings)
Agi: 1+5
Vit: 50+3
Int: 80+13
Dex: 80+7
Luk: 2+3

Main thing about this build, It's expensive as hell, and 500 yellow gems can be used up in less than 5 minutes. And there are a lot of melee skills out there (main reason for all of the str, secondary reason is to hold the massive ammounts of gems I want)

No need for agi, I'm still practically a caster, despite the fact some skills are dependant on aspeed for it's effect, I can substitute a Awakening Pot for it.

Vit is for survivability. People and monsters alike aren't too fond of such chaotic funmakers like Hocuspocus sages, and tend to take them out.
Some may argue I don't need all that vit def on a mage, and that mage coat takes up most of the damage, but meh, More def the merrier In my oppinion

Int. What is a mage class without int? And theres the fact that spamming hocus pocus takes up a lot of SP. Part of this makes me a little jealous of profs, but I still gotta get there first.

Dex. I still gotta cast fast, and gotta hit my target with the melee summoned skills.

Luk. Rather than Agi, I'm risking my spare points out for Lucky flee. Just in case I happen upon TU when I'm in the middle of a DB party with a few Undeads around.

Main thing about Hocus Pocus, It's a for fun skill. There's a chance to use just about every skill out there, from Orc Face, to Asura strike. You Have a chance to turn Atroce and his 1 mill HP into a 50 HP poring. and you could turn that same poring into an Osiris. You can tame stuff without tames. You can Brandish, you can double straff, you can you can you can. It's completely random, and sure to be the life of the party, assuming you didn't overstock on gems and run out of SP in the first 30 seconds cuz you're overweight XD

Btw the "Death" skill freaking Owns
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2008 03:35 AM by The Legendary Joe.)
04-04-2008 03:03 AM
Chojiro Offline

Frenzy crit LK.

Str: 120-130
Agi: 9
Vit: 40-63
Int: 1
Dex: 35-46
Luk: 70-80

You can level with this build, and it's really powerful. The vit should give you enough HP and bonus from pots to make it fairly cheap ^_^

You can use a muramasa for more crits, use holy waters if you get cursed. Oh, and don't forget the possibility of going 1H Swd with SL. With quicken and a silver shotel you'll do tons of crits (plus it has a slot, of course you'd need a person to play the SL)

Equipment would be your usual str equips (vanberk marionette doll, rings of mustle etc), since that'd be the highest stat.

I found it fun and it was somewhat practical. It is also good in WoE, at killing weaker people and emp breaking Icon_biggrin

~Shintaro~
Sexy Knight

VOTING WHORE
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2008 10:31 AM by Chojiro.)
04-30-2008 10:28 AM
azurerogue Offline
One Dogma: THROW AD!

Oka, have you ever gotten the random level up effect? I assume it's disabled on eAthena because it seems like its disabled on iRO...according to iROWiki - but that would be a hillarious way to level - spam H P to try to gain 10% base exp Icon_biggrin

- Albus Dumbledore 99/70 Professor - Albus DumbIedore 92/59 Professor
- AIbus Dumbledore 93/50 Wizard - AIbus DumbIedore 1/1 Novice
- Astaroth 99/70 Creator - Dawkins 99/70 Creator
- Exemplar 98/69 Paladin - Equitas 80/47 Paladin
- Mephistopheles 95/65 Lord Knight - Shogo Kawada 97/67 Stalker
04-30-2008 11:42 AM