Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Year of heRO ^_^
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

A Year of heRO ^_^

As of yesterday I have been on heRO for a year. Well Today I thought I would type something about it since I am a little bored. Unfortunately a good bit of my good images are on my main computer and I can't hook it up right now and get them, but I wanted to say some things anyway.

I have had a lot lot lot lot lot of fun with you all, those early days of being a nub sage in Lordz of Anarchy and now here I am with a professor and a stalker that are both decently equipped. I've come a long way from the beginning. The crazy late night main chats I would have with Tripp, Draken, Lust, and Arch in last summer to crazy chats in Death Dealers and Coffee Break. I don't even know where to begin thanking you all for the fun times so I'll try to list some now.

Tripp: I'll list you first cause you really are one hell of a persistent man, and that really rubs off on people. You fight hard, and you have fun, and together we are the UBER PWN Mage Team in any place we go.

Draken: I just started getting to really know you recently, but dude you are one great guy. You cheered me up recently when I was really upset and I haveta say not just anyone can do that, so thanks for the words and thanks for listening.

Yumera: Ah Yume, we go back, and I love how cute you are and your hard work has finally gotten you a creator! I love all the talks in Prontera we have and in guild and when I'm training you let me PM you and let my boredom be eased a good bit :]

Linnea: Girl, I useta think you were super annoying till I really got to know you when you joined Coffee Break. I have a lot of fun talking to you now and roleplaying with you. I'll find you a barrage fist hopefully one day!

Dosu: Hmmm, what to say about your crazy butt? Another guy who at least these days is trying to be a better man, I can always respect that, and you also talk to me like Yume when I'm out training, this makes it so much easier for me to farm and have fun doing it, thanks man, and peace be with you!

Evosnipe: Thanks for lending me that fireblend when I was training my thief high to stalker, I wouldn't have gotten there so easily without it. I also thank you for leveling Coffee Break for free and never asking for anything in return. However, if you ever need a favor man please feel free to ask *if you even read this topic lol*

God so many of you I could say something to, and don't even know when to stop, you are all so awesome! Thanks for making me less angry at pvp cause when I first came here I was still all hardcore about it, and these days don't really care and mostly do it only for a few kicks.

To the GM Team: Thanks for being a really good one. I've never seen one that works to kill bots as hard as you guys do. You guys kill bots, and make sure beggars don't stay on the streets ruining our fun, and any other number of rules you guys enforce. You were slow with the Nameless Abbey updates, but now that they are here I must say I thank you! Events are also plentiful and I'm glad to play in them, as long as they aren't novice events XD

Probably someone is gunna post that I forgot about so I'll haveta say something to you when you do. Thanks all for a great year on heRO, and I hope to have a great second one with you all too. PEACE!

[Image: OHeya.gif]

*Aaronock ~ *Ezekiel Stalker ~ *Maxwell Maximillion ~ *Fazil Reis ~ *Cecil Vega
06-24-2008 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

RE: A Year of heRO ^_^

Time flies doesn't it ^_^

Icon_cry

You're welcome Icon_smile

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
06-24-2008 07:54 PM
Killouz Offline
Siromas Killer :D

You forgot me! XD
06-24-2008 08:04 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

Killouz...oh oh oh, I know, I remember when you made that Teddy Bear hat and you talked about it for like the whole week after that, about how you didn't want to take it off and put on something better in Kiel when you were training there!

This was before your siroma fetish you now have :]

06-24-2008 08:11 PM
EvolutionXI Offline
Sniped

Aaronock Wrote:*if you even read this topic lol*
*reads topic* Icon_biggrin

When I first saw it and skimmed through it I was like "Are you leaving? Thinking" It just gave that kind of feeling, though I went and read a bit more and didn't see anything that specifically suggested it. No1
06-24-2008 09:56 PM
Aaronock Offline
Ethereal Engineer

No way Evo, I ain't got any intentions of leaving this server anytime soon.
Glad to see you read my thank you to you though :]

*EDIT* Thought about a few others I should mention...

Aries, Reaper, Itachi Uchiha, and Trowa and Machi and Rin: Some of my oldest buddies here on heRO, you guys have been with me through thick and thin and hopefully I have done as well for you guys. We weren't always in the same guilds but we certainly were always together when it came to the important stuff.

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2008 11:06 PM by Aaronock.)
06-24-2008 10:10 PM
The Many Kira's Offline
~Caelestis~

o.o Wow, with that long post, I thought you were leaving as well. lol
Glad that you aren't though =P

Also.. I thought this thread wasn't for heRO related stuff Icon_mad
Hahahah
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2008 11:53 PM by The Many Kira's.)
06-24-2008 11:52 PM
thecursed Offline
The Great Saiyaman!!

lmao...wow i've almost been here a year now too...1 month and...roughly 3 days till my 1 year mark here.

Trowa - Retired Noob

Quoted for truth:
azurerogue Wrote:Players leaving the server (recently) has nothing to do with quests.  We leave because we're bored.  HeRo is an excellent server, and I'm not relocating to a new one - I'm just bored with RO in general and I have way too much going on personally to commit time here.
06-25-2008 05:12 AM
Yumera Offline
Kissing Fiend

awwww happy one year Aaron! my have you grown you are a whole 1 year old Evil

Not only are you a hot sweety on the outside but one on the inside as well. I'm glad to have met someone like you. Always there when someone is in need of help and never afraid to speak your mind. I Love ya girl! Never change even if you get yet another year older. :3

~*:Yumera:Arlean:Erali:Yume:Miru:Rayne:Alana:Leilara:Wonderbucket:*~
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2008 05:16 AM by Yumera.)
06-25-2008 05:15 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Keele Zeibel Offline
Craymel Engineer

Happy one year Aaron, and I wish you many more to come.

"DEX? The way I cast, we don't need... dex."

[Image: a43c4aeo7.gif]

Keele Zeibel, professor   89/57
Melvin,         whitesmith 99/69
06-25-2008 09:25 AM