Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Final Fantasy VII-XIII
jaydee011891 Offline
Been Here Since There

Final Fantasy VII-XIII

who play Final Fantasy VII-XIII come on...

[Image: userbar01whateveryaya.gif]
[Image: 6f76b28027.gif]
11-07-2008 01:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shaelyn Offline
Fae...of DOOM!

RE: Final Fantasy VII-XIII

I used to play a lot of FF...but when they came out with XI, I got POed at Square for being so greedy (charging full-price for the game up off the shelf + pay per play.)??...so that kinda killed FF for me, I pretty much stopped playing after that.

but yeah, that aside, and awesome series (kupo!)

~Shae

[Image: 37z4hjpf.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2008 12:23 PM by Shaelyn.)
11-07-2008 12:23 PM
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

I played them and I love them ^_^. I'm excited for the release of FF XIII and XIII Versus ^_^
11-07-2008 12:29 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

why only 7 though 13.... why not...all of them?? I have played every single one from start to finish and I love them all, including FFXI which I played for 4 years. :o

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-07-2008 01:17 PM
Frogboy Offline
Posting Freak

i would never do pay to play on any game series, but i agree with sakurato, why not all of them? then again i imagine jaydee is younger than we are, and thus was not afforded the opportunity to experience SNES and NES glory. i as well have played all of the games from start to finish, except XI and XIII though i won't really spend the money on a ps3 just for XIII alone. i may eventually play that game though, but never will play XI as long as it remains pay to play.
11-07-2008 01:58 PM
Snowhawk Offline
Failsassin

I've played and beaten FFVII, FFVIII, and FFX. I also played FFIX and FFXII. I don't think our stores have gotten XIII yet, but I can't wait til they do. Icon_biggrin I've also played a few of the other number series as well as some from the side branch like Tactics, Tactics Advance, and the Chocobo Sereis.

Jaque::Sinx
Jaque-kun::Alchemist
Disciple Jaque::Acolyte
~Snow~::Wizard
11-07-2008 02:02 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

yes 13 is not out yet. And FFT/FFTA/FFTA2/Crystal Chronicles...all of them I have played through them all :3.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
11-07-2008 02:09 PM
Guillermo Offline
Paladin of your dreams

Yep same here I've played through all of them and still play them from time to time =P
11-07-2008 02:15 PM
Shaelyn Offline
Fae...of DOOM!

~chuckles~ I was wondering the same thing as y'all but didn't bother asking.

VI was my favorite though.??I didn't get to play all of them from start to finish though...in fact, VII was the only one that I actually got around to beating before I became disgruntled with Square.??VI was the only one that I considered picking up again after the fact (I was at the end anyway)...but my house got broken into before I did.??Icon_cry and that was that.

~Shae

[Image: 37z4hjpf.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2008 02:23 PM by Shaelyn.)
11-07-2008 02:22 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Played FF4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 in their entirety. Played a "bit" of 3, 5, 10-2, FFT, FFTA. In my opinion, FF is really losing their touch or it's drawn out a bit too long after a decade of RPG domination, it's really time to call the series an end and retain the good name before it suffers a horrible death... 9 was great. 10 the plot made little to no sense, but at least battle system is reasonably fun (although FF10 is purely for metagamers only in my opinion... the grinding and the focus on maximizing the sphere grid is not a short time at all.) 10-2 I'm the wrong gender to really enjoy the game... I don't know, it really feels like FF is slipping downhill from there. FF12 didn't score very well so we'll see if FF13 can redeem the series' quiet years recently.

(as for FFT, I do think that it's a great game but I played TO before FFT so I'm naturally biased against FFT heh)

11-07-2008 03:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply