Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Final Trial of Fire
Prontera Nobility News Offline

The Final Trial of Fire

Prontera Nobility News

An extensive search was carried in the city of Rachel for traces of battle in the last week's invasion of the Dark Conjurer Eudoxie's forces in hopes of finding the kidnapped saint of the Light Allegiance, St. Vitus. After several days of analyzing the collected data, the authorities of Rachel believes to have successfully located one of the bases of Eudoxie's operation near Arunafeltz.

Investigators have been sent to the location for further news about the base of operation, but there are no news of their return. Priests of Rachel fear that harm has fallen upon the investigators already. However, there are no signs of retreat or further hiding from Eudoxie's forces.

"It seems that for some reason, the opposing forces are coerced to stay rooted in the region for the meantime," commented High Priest Zhed of Rachel. "By Hestia's grace, it is not too late for us to act. However, given the opposing forces' stance and resistance, this will be a very difficult battle."

Rachel forces decide to rally up all supporting Heroes of the land in a final campaign to lay siege upon the enemy base. For the meantime, while the place has been surrounded, neither forces have initiated a battle yet. Forces of Rachel asks the supporting heroes to join in their final battle against Eudoxie on the upcoming Sunday to end the Dark Conjurer's negative influence throughout the world.

<><><>

This massive event campaign will take place on Sunday, 6:00 PM server time in a final showdown against Eudoxie and her league of supporters. The event will take course over 4 different maps with many challenges up ahead.

Event details:

-Players will be divided into exp/item sharing parties of lv 89-99, and lv 78-88. Players lower than the mentioned level cannot participate due to the difficulty ahead. Players of any allegiances may join this event.

-Players will have nearly no opportunity to visit their storage once the event start. It is recommended that players are fully geared with all necessary items for this event.

-GMs will *not* recall anyone if they misclicked to respawn until the end of a 'part' of the entire event. Please be aware.

-Potential for a player/s to get otherwise unobtainable equipment

-customized special monster dedicated to the course of the event

Hint: Eudoxie, Ostellos and their apprentices are all powerful spellcasters. You should try to bring some special defense against magic for the inevitable battle. However, don't underestimate their other help on the physical aspect too!

Rewards of the event is based on the following:
The server collectively starts off with 10 points. 1 point is taken away when:
-server fails an objective within a part of an event (the objective is revealed at the event)
-a map-wide resurrection is needed from the GMs due to full wipe out of party

Rewards are given to each player who participated at the end depending on how many points remain in the end:

10:??
3 Bloody Branches
OCA
Hatter Voucher
Jewelry Box
10 allegiance points

9:
3 Bloody Branches
OCA,
Hatter Voucher,
Jewelry Box
5 allegiance points

8:
3 Bloody Branch,
Hatter Voucher,
Jewelry Box,
5 allegiance points

7:
2 Bloody Branch, 1 taming gift set
Wrapped Mask
Jewelry Box,
5 allegiance points

6:
2 OBB, 3 GB
Wrapped Mask
Jewelry Box
5 allegiance points

5:
2 OBB, 3 GB
Wrapped Mask
1 OPB, 2 OBB
5 allegiance points

4 to 1:
2 OBB, 3 GB
Wrapped Mask
1 OPB, 2 OBB
5 allegiance points

0:
2 OBB, 3 GB
5 allegiance points
*Immediate termination of event*

-Connecting the honored members of the Rune Midgard Nobility with the common people-
11-11-2008 11:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jkang Offline

RE: The Final Trial of Fire

sounds like fun

What we do in life, echos in eternity.......
11-12-2008 03:04 PM
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

sounds really interesting... and really hard...

i would really love to join, but can i ask one thing: how long is it expected to last? (nvm this question if it will ruin the RP or anything, and i apologize for asking if it offends the conceptor)
-> thing is, that is 6 AM my time (no daylight savings anymore right?), and i have to work at 8 AM (monday morning for me), so if it's around an hour long i would definitely try to make it, but if not then i'd stay tucked in for a bit longer xP

anyway, i hope you have fun with the event everyone! (especially the GMs)

+1 for the GM team and all the effort they put in all these events

-w-
11-13-2008 11:05 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

I have no idea on time (part of it will definitely depend on the server's performance?) but if you have to arrive at work for 8 AM, then it seems a bit doubtful x_X;

11-13-2008 11:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mahawirasd Offline
Posting Freak

yeah, thx for that info ayu...

well have fun guys!

-w-
11-16-2008 12:18 AM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

(bad timing as usual, currently suffering from extremely sporadic internet connection due to ISP tonight, hopefully everything works itself out tomorrow)

11-16-2008 05:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

Again, thank you all for joining this long event, bringing the Shadow Side Story of the Chronicle of Heroes to an end. We GMs hope that everyone had a fun time in these series of events for the "Shadow Side Story" witnessing the rise and fall of Eudoxie the Dark Conjurer. I hope that the event was just as fun as it is for the heroes as it is for us GM team to set up the events. Big thanks to GM-Vanadis and GM-Pandora for the coding and finishing of the next update- Muspel Mondays for heRO. Of course, give thanks to your co-host of today's event, GM-Mystra for helping out and giving roleplay support/guidance!

We're terribly sorry for the inconvenient lag that took place during some part of this event along with the time, but hope that you'll forgive us and continue to support heRO server!

We'll be back shortly once the reboot concerning Muspelheim is done ^_^ Pandora will release more information about Muspel Mondays afterward.

11-16-2008 11:17 PM
Fruityla Offline
Miss Ranty Pants

*Raises hand*

Um...whatever happened to St Vitus?

I don't use @main. Do not ask for me there

~Characters~
"Lady" Linnea: 99/69 Spirit
Champion

Aslinn: 9x/6x High Wizard
Jocelinn: Low-level dagger stalker
Lemon Poring: 9x/50 Brewer
Alchemist
11-16-2008 11:22 PM
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:??The Final Trial of Fire

GM-Ayu Wrote:Again, thank you all for joining this long event, bringing the Shadow Side Story of the Chronicle of Heroes to an end. We GMs hope that everyone had a fun time in these series of events for the "Shadow Side Story" witnessing the rise and fall of Eudoxie the Dark Conjurer.<

Soooooooooooooo. Next week, rise and fall of G?n?ral Argos, the dark leader of the revolution ?_?

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
11-16-2008 11:24 PM
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??The Final Trial of Fire

Fruityla Wrote:*Raises hand*

Um...whatever happened to St Vitus?

Next episode, on Dragonball Z

We'll cover that soon, we didn't forget about him.

11-16-2008 11:26 PM