Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twilight!
Galt Offline
Lurker

RE: Twilight!

I avoid mainstream popularity items like the plague.

Probably won't be seeing this one anytime soon.

Randomly materializing within heRO since 2008.

Hi, I copy and paste profound and meaningful quotes without having an iota's worth of what it actually means!
04-01-2009 07:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DeAmascus Offline
~The Queenie!~ <3

I rate the movie as follows:

If you've never read the book, and as a MOVIE: really good.

If you've read the book and/or compare it: it SUCKED SO MUCH.

I liked the movie...but I'm a HUGE fan of the book before it even became big...it could've been SOOOOOOO much better. I fell in love with the way they made Alice look though....she was so sexy. XD

~The Queenie~

[Image: FadedMoonsig1.png]

Quote:Baby Snow/ Oden says (7:39 PM):
I wish I had it
to give you
~Moonie~ says (7:39 PM):
LOL
/shy;

[Image: LAWL.jpg] 
04-01-2009 07:15 PM
ShadowValentine Offline
Spero Dum Spiro.

I agree with De, the trailer I saw of Twilight seemed completely crap compared to the book.

Søren Kierkegaard Wrote:And when the hourglass has run out, the hourglass of temporality, when the noise of secular life has grown silent and its restlessness or ineffectual activism has come to an end, when everything around you is still, as it is in eternity, then eternity asks you and every individual in these millions and millions about only one thing: whether you have lived in despair or not.
04-03-2009 02:25 AM
Maiden Offline

:D I heart Twilight!

I have to admit though..the movie was...meh, compared to the book. I really wish I loved the movie, especially since they found such a good looking Edward :3. They're changing directors for the second movie though, so hopefully that will make it better.

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
04-03-2009 05:52 PM
GM-Aki Offline
Posting Freak

So the books are worth it?

The Cake is a Lie

heRO Wiki | Support Ticket | Vote for HeRO | Review heRO
04-03-2009 06:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jupiter Offline
WIP

I would recommend it! I've read the series, and i must say I enjoyed reading every book. Not much of a book reader myself, but meh~ It was good really good. I'd say go for it Aki! :D
And as for the movie, I do agree with Moonie, it doesn't come close to the books. But a movies a movies, I liked it nonetheless! Very epic and entertaining! =]

Kohryu - 99/70 High Priest
Bakuryu - 99/70 Stalker
04-03-2009 06:46 PM
PopPop Offline

I also, unexpectedly liked the twilight saga. The movie compared to the book sucked (like everyone is saying), hopefully the next three movies will be better.

IGN: Pop Pop | Creator | 94/xx | Death Dealer (for life)
IGN: Trichromatic | Professor | 85/5x | STD

rdj
[Image: AndysRobertDownyJrSignature1.png]
04-04-2009 12:51 AM
Maiden Offline

The books were worth it. Very easy read since they're intended for Young Adults. I loved that each book was like 500 pages Icon_lol I hate when I'm reading a good book and it's over so quickly Icon_cry

[Image: 2vxg4n5.png]
04-04-2009 03:27 PM
Aethereal Offline
Cutie Pie

I was actually expecting the movie to really suck due to the fact that it was... well a movie based on a book with 300+ pages. Which means a lot of details had to be left out. The movie seemed to move far too quickly for my taste compared to the book, but it's understandable since a movie can't cover every single thing like books can.

At first I thought they picked horrible actors, too. After watching the movie they sort of grew on me. However, considering Edward was supposed to be this drop dead gorgeous vampire (lol pun?), he wasn't that hot. Jasper was far better-looking than Edward. And on that note, oh my God. Rosalie looked so overweight, and Alice was completely gorgeous. Rosalie's supposed to be the gorgeous one. :\

I'm a big fan of the book series. I skipped one of them.... I believe it was New Moon? I heard it sucked and was just a bunch of filler. Loved the other books though.
04-18-2009 10:29 PM
strikeout02 Offline
Head Butler!

I got draged to the movie (im married had no choice XD) and all i can say is vampires DONT SPARKLE when the sun hits them it looks like someone tossed glitter on his face

[Image: 181572727e83fcem3.jpg]
04-21-2009 12:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply