Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Be my Muse
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

Be my Muse

hi all, its been a while since i drew anything and post it here but with my latest sketch i need a little aid in revitalising my inspiration.
here is my sketches so far, its still in draft stage. i need a little inspiration on how to complete it.
[Image: sketch241208ie1.th.jpg]

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
12-28-2008 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Legendary Joe Offline
Raging Alt-a-holic

RE: Be my Muse

hmm, I'm guessing that's supposed to be Dracula(?) or some other vampire thingamabob. Maybe a buncha bats, or a team of people attempting to Kill him, but he's got so much mdef and flee that he decides to lol at them by getting a nice glass of blood wine while fighting? or better yet, a wine glass full of milk /swt
12-28-2008 12:29 PM
Motenai_Ronin Offline
Lord Jugger

i'm not sure about what ya mean by complete it, whether you want to add something to it or if you need ideas about inking and coloring

this is very similar to what you have started:
Photo

~Wesa got a grand army!~ || ~Phreeoni's Cave of Wonders~
[Image: geonosisbanner.jpg][Image: phreenoni.png]  
Jugger (LK) Jester (Hunter) Beast (Taekwon) War Machine (BlackSmith) Iron Man (Merchant)
12-28-2008 07:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

If it was me I would have him leaning over the table, make sure the colouring (if you are doing colouring) looks more realistic, and dark like the picture Motenai_Ronin posted.

I would also put an old fashioned painting in the background (because vampires like that kinda thing ;3 ) and perhaps a candle on the table.

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
12-28-2008 07:53 PM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

unfortunately i cannot use any digital graphics software so i will only do the drawing by hand unless someone else wishes to color it in.

actually i did base my vampire on alucad. i just changed a few items into what i see as more interesting.

When someone calls you a lunatic and the first thing that came to mind is a cute, fluffy, white bunny, you know you've played too much RO.

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2008 12:22 AM by Rei Ayanami.)
12-29-2008 12:21 AM
Cloudy-Chan Offline
Cloudy Kawaii Manga Drawer!

what traditional supplies do you have, I would use inks for a similar effect, ink with water, if you dont ahve ink, try coloured pencils Icon_wink

not everything has to be digital, I like the odd traditional art here and there.

[Image: 2zi21py.gif]
12-29-2008 01:50 AM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Folds in the cloak. At the moment, it looks very stark compared to the rest.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
12-29-2008 01:54 AM
Rei Ayanami Offline
hungry hungry hippo

i tend to draw all my drawings black and white using graphite. but yes i do have paint, oil based and acrylic, i dont have any water color and most of my paintings are landscape based.

i am thinking more along the line of a darkish theme.

i was listening to nightwish's "the poet and the pendulum" when the image poped in my head, the moment i gotten to the left arm rough sketch the image disappeared from my head.

Edit:
oka[___] is correct, that is meant to be Dracula MVP from Geffen Dungeon.

anyhow i finished my sketch of pvp npc.
[Image: paladinmm1.th.jpg]

Welcome to our world.
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2008 03:01 PM by Rei Ayanami.)
12-29-2008 02:55 AM