Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cursed Water?
GM-Ayu Offline
Uguu!

RE:??Cursed Water?

Sakurato Wrote:That's how the old map was.

Also, Cursed water are easy to get...they are just 5k/ea when you complete sign quest so why does it matter on the drop rate <_>?

I had 200 made not to long ago.

Point is that people prefer to farm it so it cost less, but either way it should involve doing the sign quest, or at least someone in the party to do the sign quest to open Geffenia for the party. Geffen 4 having false angels and violy break that, and thus the lowered drop rate.

<><><>

Geffen 4 is customized map that requires light/dark points with the following monsters:
-Hellion Revenant + Normal map spawn
-Lord of Death
-Dark Lord
-Baphomet
-Doppelganger
-Nightmare Terror
-Succubus
-Incubus
-Violy
-Alice
-Gryphon
-Joker
-Apocalypse
-dark illusion
-abyss knight
-bloody knight
-false angel

The map is exp loss, and does not permit fly wing.

02-05-2009 07:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Général_Argos Offline
Removed by GM

RE:?? Cursed Water?

Alexander Wrote:
G?n?ral_Argos Wrote:yea I hope it is going to be fixed.??

But your souvenirs of using it in the past probably are from before the closing geffen 4 (wich is a non-official map)

It is, but that doesn't detract from the point I was making on that fact.

Never pretended it was.??It however confirms the facts about the previous point I made; the "But" here just indicating that that our point are on the same theme, <<unbalance>>.??

IGN: 9000KRIM Alts:  Morradin, KRIMSTEAL
Banned: Krimlin, Krimlogas, Lord_Krimlogas, General_Argos
Krim's grocery list

¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_-KRIMLIN-¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯_¯/
Murphy law.  The only true one.  
[Image: krimstyleg.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2009 09:19 PM by Général_Argos.)
02-05-2009 09:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spire Offline

RE: Cursed Water?

Look what I dug up.

Kept from Last SVN:
~ Level 75 requirement to the Ice Cave MVP Quest to prevent abuse, as on previous SVN.
~ Added a fee of 5k to Cursed Water Fountain to prevent abuse.
~ Cursed Water from Fake Angel 30% -> 6%
~ Cursed Water from Violy 30% -> 6%

~ Violin[4] from Violy 15% -> 6%
~ Evil Wing from Arc Angeling 0.05% -> 1%
~ False Angel Wings from Fake Angel 0% -> 75%
~ Added Heroic Emblem at low chance to High Orcs
~ Added Poring Hat at low chance to Porings
~ Increased drop rate of Poring Card
~ Increased drop rate of Nursing Bottle from Garm Baby
~ Allow teleport skill in Amatsu Dungeon
~ Login is still Case Sensitive
~ Removed Voting Kafra/Cool corps NPCs (it's dungeon warp and we already got warpers)
~ Added 2 Arc Angeling spawn (1 in Toy Factory, 1 in "Poring Island")

So.. does this mean, that the cursed water fountain is Free on Iro? and we have to pay for it here?

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
02-06-2009 12:51 AM
Spire Offline

VaIor: Paladin 9x/6x, Valor: High Priest 99/70, Valor's Chemist: Creator 9x/6x, Weaver: Clown 99/70, Blank: Stalker 9x/6x, Spire: Sniper 9x/6x
Current project: Farming zeny to buy stuff to put my cards in! Whistle

I am a proud member of The 'Wine Brewing Society'. If you are interested in joining, look for a representative in aldebaran. Or make a post in our guilds forum thread!
02-06-2009 02:06 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Krimlin, don't pass your assumptions as reality please! Here's a more accurate depiction:

During the very early beginning of the server there was geffenia, I don't 100% remember how it was accessed but I'm pretty sure I remember that some people went there. There was also geffen 4 with its mvps. Sign quest was not in yet as it was not done being coded by eA. All 3 of those were officially how things were set in that svn.

Then in a later svn, sign quest was still not in, but geffen 4 and geffenia were closed, again that was official svn changes. We decided to re-open geffen 4, since one of our npc was there and also people liked that placed. We lowered the drop on violin and cursed water and added an allegiance point requirement.

Later, sign quest was added, you can get cursed water at the fountain btw (yes we added the 5k fee), still much easier than killing monsters, curse water was never considered "hax" by the GM team (5k is pretty cheap). Geffen 4 stayed open and became a mix of Hellion + the old dungeon, making it harder, thus deserving of its name as a hero dungeon.

I think things are good the way they are, if you want cursed water do the sign quest (hard quest but easy access to CW afterwards) or hunt them in geffen 4 (harder in itself, but only 40 allegiance points required to enter and get CW). You can also buy them from players, I've seen some vending, but you pay for the convenience.

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
02-09-2009 10:56 PM