• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not so bright
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Not so bright

Are you?
[Image: 7.png]

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=s...page_num=1

AshAnn Wrote:One player dominates the ENTIRE community. There is corruption within the community. One of the GM's has given overpowered equipment to one of the guilds (LW). It's very unfair. Also, the server occasionally has BAD LAG! Also, the GM's are very stuck up and unfriendly. They also beg for 'good' reviews on here after events/WoE.

+

LW + GMs Conflict

=

GM-Ayu Wrote:Common sense is not common.

[Image: vaderfail_2.jpg]

[Image: gtfo.jpg]

Say, by any chance, does this guy relate to you? Your father maybe? Or you yourself happen to be him?
[Image: intelligent-design.jpg]
02-19-2009 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kaoreii Offline
I wonder as I wander out under the sky

RE: Not so bright

Why is it that everyone cries that the best guilds are GM helped or haxx0rd or what...?

-patpat for LW-

[Image: tHkNZ.gif]
02-19-2009 12:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
conch Offline
1 ea

ahaha poor guy Icon_sad

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
02-19-2009 12:14 PM
Millia Offline
Ancient Beast

god damn flamers. whats up with all the attacking against HeRO.... and GMs helping LW is just.... mouthfull

Main Chars.
Lady_Millia - Lady Knight 9x/6x
Moonsorrow - Assassin Cross 99/6x
Takahashi - champ 9x/6x
Whitebane - Pally 9x/6x
Nakazawa Sensei - Prof. 9x/6x
02-19-2009 12:34 PM
Edward Elric Offline
Full Metal

Hmm Icon_suprised.

Quote:AshAnn Wrote:

One player dominates the ENTIRE community. There is corruption within the community. One of the GM's has given overpowered equipment to one of the guilds (LW). It's very unfair. Also, the server occasionally has BAD LAG! Also, the GM's are very stuck up and unfriendly. They also beg for 'good' reviews on here after events/WoE.

It reminds me of someone...cough cough silv xD?
Well not sure about giving equips tho.

~The Rekinjutsu Way~

Edward Elric
Von Mises
Shiose
Negi Springfield
Hitsugaya Toushiro
Bakuhatsu Kyudo
Aeria Gloris
Aoshi Shinomori
Jin Kazama
Crimson Fatalis
Hiten Shiose
Hei
02-19-2009 12:36 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Quote:It reminds me of someone...cough cough silv xD?
Well not sure about giving equips tho.

Silv didn't trust anyone with anything he had, and he actually used to borrow some of Ex's items. Ex ended up losing a lot of his valueble items because of Silv -_-

Not to mention the GMs did some tracing to see where did Silv's items go to delete/retrieve them. Willy lost his lvl 99 Sniper as well because Silv used to occassionly log on him.

In short, LW got hit bad because of Silv Ok
02-19-2009 12:41 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

funny how they say "one player dominates the whole community."??I assume they mean Bloody.

SO going off that assumption, Bloody doesn't woe with us often and since you say he "dominates" the community??and he pvps next to never then it must be woe. In which case AGAIN he rarely woes with us. He just logs on to call us all noobs and yell at mt for noobing at valk ;-;.

As for THIS PART: "One of the GM's has given overpowered equipment to one of the guilds (LW)." That REALLY offends me. I was in Behemoth before LW and THEY helped me get a majority of my gear as well as me working my butt off leveling and hunting zeny/items. What's said above can go for most if not all of LW.

Bloody's 1.8k+ Garm kills (even though he ended up buying the card) is insanely dumb but just an example of how hard he worked. Not to mention other MvPs he camped relentlessly.

Ex's what, 12??trans and 239749287 non-trans across 342843208 accounts?

These are the only facts that I know about LW (that are kind of amazing) and how hard their leader's(<3teox and obi) and ex-leaders are working/worked to make LW what it is.

I'm sure older members than me could list 50 more things that I don't even know.

What can you expect for players that have been on the server from 1 year to 3 years? You expect them to walk into woe with +4 deadly cotton shirt, LOL (kind of inside joke..but not really xD).

So before you go posting stuff in a public forum accusing guilds of getting overpowered items from GMs please learn all the facts instead of lower OUR reputation because you've been on the server for 3 hours and can't kill someone who's been on it for 2 years.

he probably wont even read this forum but I don't care Mad

and I'm done...sorry ):

Edit: GMs can we have a 4th gtb pls.

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2009 12:53 PM by Sakurato.)
02-19-2009 12:48 PM
Bloody Offline
Mmm Blood

Quote:funny how they say "one player dominates the whole community." I assume they mean Bloody.

I wouldn't be so sure. His RMS review says he has been on the server for 4 months. I was rarely on during the past 4 months, I just got back to being active during spring break. Anyway, I am saying that I doubt it's me because LW is full of quality players and you can't just "pick" a best Ok
02-19-2009 12:56 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

RE:??Not so bright

Bloody Wrote:
Quote:funny how they say "one player dominates the whole community."??I assume they mean Bloody.

I wouldn't be so sure. His RMS review says he has been on the server for 4 months. I was rarely on during the past 4 months, I just got back to being active during spring break. Anyway, I am saying that I doubt it's me because LW is full of quality players and you can't just "pick" a best Ok

is bloody calling us the opposite of noobs ... Icon_eek

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
02-19-2009 01:05 PM