Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Let's make the community grow!
GM-Feith
Unregistered

Let's make the community grow!

Hi people,

We opened up three days ago and there's already a bunch of people who came to our server.??Thanks to the new players Icon_smile

I was wondering if any of you could help or could give some idea to grow up the community a bit?

I'm sure most of you would like new players to come and play and have at least 50 players online all the time.

What do you think?
10-17-2005 01:39 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

RE: Let's make the community grow!

Well, once again, I would like to welcome everyone to heRO Icon_wink

If you like your experience here, please spread the words to your friends and get them to come here. The more, the merrier! Icon_biggrin

Also, please click on the banners to vote for heRO. Icon_cool That way, I am sure that we make our community grow and it will make this game more exciting.Icon_smile

p.s. It's nice to see people I know from my old server here.. Icon_twisted Welcome again~

Semper vigilans.

Living my life like a ninja... so, leave me alone... *vanish*
10-17-2005 02:07 PM
Find all posts by this user
Cessy Offline
Seals for Breakfast

One thing the GMs need to make absolutely clear is to not go into other server forums/irc/etc and tell them to come to ours. That is just a stupid idea. Right now on my other server where we have 2000+ players online at any time of the day, anyone who comes in and advertises their server gets screwed. In about 5 hours their forum is completely flooded with spam posts, their private message boxes are full, and if they posted their MSN/AIM/e-mail, those get flooded instantly with spam bombs.

So yea... don't advertise on other servers. The staff should make that a ban-worthy offense.

[Image: cessysynesthesiasig18nw.jpg]

[Image: voteherobanner1kb.gif]

ign: Cessy
10-17-2005 07:05 PM
sirona Away
Eh?!

Cessy Wrote:One thing the GMs need to make absolutely clear is to not go into other server forums/irc/etc and tell them to come to ours. That is just a stupid idea. Right now on my other server where we have 2000+ players online at any time of the day, anyone who comes in and advertises their server gets screwed. In about 5 hours their forum is completely flooded with spam posts, their private message boxes are full, and if they posted their MSN/AIM/e-mail, those get flooded instantly with spam bombs.

So yea... don't advertise on other servers. The staff should make that a ban-worthy offense.

We know about this.. I know that's one thing that our GM team hates too... So, we won't do it on other servers unless friends of the other server ask for it and we send them an "invite" through a personal message to have a look. I don't like to flood other server's general with advertisements.. it's somewhat pointless and creates trouble.

Semper vigilans.

10-17-2005 08:05 PM
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

yup we ain't want so many peeps on it we don't know what's going on

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
10-17-2005 08:20 PM
GM-Feith
Unregistered

i didnt intend when i made this topic to ask the players to advertise our server in other servers forums. I don't agree people should do that at all.

I was more looking for some places specially made for that. : websites, advertising forums, mIRC or any solution that could help us to get more people legit.

I've posted on eAthena forums, found 5 top ranking sites and posted on some weird forum where everyone were posting their servers.

Well if anyone got an idea..well that's it. Icon_smile
10-20-2005 02:45 AM
Lucky Day Away
|| Lead Farmer ||

Well ima vote on the Top Lists everyday and vend when I can I suppose. That should help a bit Icon_biggrin

Lucky Day | Master Smith| Western Grace | Order of Chaos
[Image: 2rhpoqu.png]

I just rode into town. On my horse?

You betcha on my horse! Icon_mrgreen
That the thing in the Old West Times..
Everybody enjoys a good horse ride.
11-03-2005 01:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
sirona Away
Eh?!

Yay! Let's all vote everyday! Icon_biggrin

(that's what I've been doing when I remember Icon_razz)

Semper vigilans.

11-03-2005 01:40 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Yes, please do vote everyday! The 2 links to vote are located on the website in the bottom left corner:

http://www.hero-server.net

Icon_biggrin
11-03-2005 11:07 AM
777LuCKY Offline
The Retired Astronomer

ill try to vote too Icon_wink

It was fun heRO ~Retired~ June 28, 06! Have a good one guys!

[Image: herovotebanner3wd.gif]
11-03-2005 12:32 PM
Thread Closed