Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Read at your own risk...Im bored
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Read at your own risk...Im bored

A lady drives into the drive-thru window and orders a mushroom pizza, hold the mushrooms. then the employee says "Well, then you want just a cheese pizza right?" "No" the lady says, "I want a mushroom pizza". The confused employee says "Alright, one mushroom pizza coming up!" Just as the employee was about to go get the pizza, a boy rides up on a moped and says "I want an ice cream." The lady then says to the employee, "Yes, get an ice cream as well." A parrot then flys down and says "WTH!!!, How come a kid gets ice cream and I dont even get a dam cracker!?! So another employee dreesed in red and yellow with a red afro grabs a cracker, then says "fetch" as he throws the cracker through the air. The cracker flys through the air, flying past the parrot, but the parrot catches it before it hits the ground and begins eating the cinnamony swirl and peanut buttery taste of the cracker. However, a nearby dog comes after hearing the word "fetch" and finds the parrot eating the cracker. So the dog says "Whoa!!!, if the PARROT gets a cracker, I want a dog treat or a at the very least a bone." So the red afro guy and his huge red shoes pass out at the cash register. Then the employee takes a bone out of the red afro dude and rolls it on the ground and says "There! chase the bone", then the afro dude says randomly "Yeah! Chase It!". A cat, hearing the words "chase it" comes running out, searching for a mouse. The dissapointed cat then says "Hey, why say 'Chase it' if there isnt a mouse around to chase?" Then he looks at a seal who says " I can balance balls! on my nose!" Then the tiger says "I can balance meat! between my toes!" Then a woman yells "Im wearing pantyhose!!!" Then the employee comes out and gives the driver a mushroom pizza. The driver then exclaims "Hey! I wanted a big mac with fries!" "HUH?" says the old man sleeping on the side walk. All at once, everyone says "Well, it was nice meeting you people, see you later!" So they all say their goodbyes and live happily ever after.

-Except for the driver who had to pay for gas for her car,
-This is "based" on a "true story" that never happened
-/gg Im bored....and hungry....anyone got a mushroom pizza?
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Icon_confused I dont get it? Icon_confused
01-16-2006 12:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tenshi Offline
•(The KutleRY)•

RE: Read at your own risk...Im bored

[no comment]
<= is confused

[Image: 180da8wb2.gif]

I am the stone that the builder refused
Amicule, deliciae, num is sum qui mentiar tibi?
01-16-2006 02:10 PM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Whats sad is....I actually understood that Icon_cry

01-17-2006 12:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lance Offline
Dragon Lance - Hiya! Normal People!

Lance Wrote:??

Dont worry Tenshi...i was rather confused too..very weird story...

Neo-How did you understand that!?!?!
01-17-2006 09:23 AM
Manifus Offline
Infinite Zero

Lance Wrote:
Lance Wrote:??

Dont worry Tenshi...i was rather confused too..very weird story...

Neo-How did you understand that!?!?!

/swt

Lets just say Im around Jubei too much Icon_cry

01-17-2006 11:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply