Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ally talk! + Other
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

Ally talk! + Other

Daily Quest
Add daily quests for 0,2 Light/Dark Points ( so it would cost you like 5 days to get 1 light or dark point ) + 1 Giftbox + 20 Bass/other random item or something (even though it has been suggested this many times I just want to point out it is fun, and not game breaking)
would be something like:

Find ''kind of magic hole type thing'' in XXXX map, and mix x ''Name'' of this item. (would be rather easy, just like the Novice Baby wing Quest) And it warps to a random spot again when its done...

or

a replica of the merchant jobquest. just with different numbers, and adding ingredients. Sort of messengerboy quest

or

Kill the ''insert mob here'' and trade your ''item'' for something else. light or dark points.

Ally Talk
It would be cool to have ally talk, maybe just like the @main command, you can turn it off and on... Since IMO it wouldnt break the game with having this command, it's just handy with communicating with other guilds.. for WoE,party's,Events whatever... So more people would join guild events, and more people will have fun that way =)
And even if you're going to say it's bad for WoE... that doesnt matter since, if people want to say something to their ally, it will be send via PM anyway....

Find the treasures of the World:

In every map (like the bunnies from the easter quest) there's a treasure with items to collect like: morroc maps: Sandsquares 1-** Geffen maps: Treerounds 1-**
and if you have collected a few like 50% of the field maps... you will get a small reward
like... 10 giftboxes, 5 obb 50 deadbranches or something.

Just check alot on premade npc's and copy their script and replace stuff.. or even add this way you can make fun quests within short time..

Anyway... these were some of my suggestions

-Matsu-
04-27-2009 05:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DeAmascus Offline
~The Queenie!~ <3

RE: Ally talk! + Other

1st] I think that would make the quests too easy to get.

2nd] I think having ally chat would be an AWESOME idea.

3rd] Not a bad idea but I think the "reward" is "too much"

~The Queenie~

[Image: FadedMoonsig1.png]

Quote:Baby Snow/ Oden says (7:39 PM):
I wish I had it
to give you
~Moonie~ says (7:39 PM):
LOL
/shy;

[Image: LAWL.jpg] 
04-27-2009 06:50 PM
Former-GM-Nara Offline
Nara-Oopsies™ since 2009

They are good ideas but its easier said then done. Scripting is the most difficult part of ideas besides getting idea approved by Pandora. But currently we are rather busy with other quests and 'fixing' existing script problems that we don't have enough time or man power to execute others for now. But as always, its up to Pandora to decide Icon_biggrin

[Image: Meow_by_CriG.gif]
Fear the all mighty!
Review heRO RMS
heRO: Wiki ~ Forum ~ CP ~ Support ticket
04-27-2009 07:00 PM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

Ew, Ally channel? That'd be a nightmare to make... And I don't think it'd be used much with our current population...
04-27-2009 07:15 PM
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Imagine the epicness if a bunch of the social guilds allied, though...

Inasad
stop doing dickers
04-28-2009 07:25 AM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

RE:??Ally talk! + Other

Ellie Wrote:Imagine the epicness if a bunch of the social guilds allied, though...

Yes! would be more fun for everyone! And, I know it's possible...Maybe in the future I will try to learn how to script myself.. I hope it isnt that hard =O and yes I really want to learn =P...

@Nara

Hmm I know the stuff are hard to script. but some things can just be copied and paste'd and just minor edits ( like replacing the bunny for a Chest sprite ) and the text too, moving the Npc where to deliver it wouldnt be to hard too. And then adding the random item list like the Haircoupon.

Maybe I could even help you with that.... and about the rewards they can always be adjusted to your personal likes =) IMO it isnt about the rewards but about the fun you have with the quest..

-
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2009 11:56 AM by Matsu.)
04-28-2009 11:49 AM
KohakuSan Offline
<3 Hill Lions!

Yes it's hard, it's boring, and messes with source code and client editing.
Too much work on something not-so-useful imo.
04-28-2009 11:53 AM
teOx Offline
cry IMBA pls

i tihnk it would be very useful.
04-28-2009 03:11 PM
conch Offline
1 ea

we could talk with el tricolor and our newest ally the forsaken xD yay Icon_biggrin

¥[Image: w1z2h5.png]¥
04-28-2009 05:57 PM
Matsu Away
King of Aesthetic

Hmm, it would be cool to have a guildstorage availble for all guilds.
But I know its abuseable... so thats why it costs you 50k to get in it. I know some people WoE for this sake.

Instanced dungeons would be cool to. But I know its hard to script. Just to kick other peoples suggestions out of the question. But it will be doable when the orcdungeon instance is there...
05-06-2009 06:53 AM