Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guild War
rayper Offline

Guild War

No ally in guild war, some guilds are dependant on the alliance.

perfect example
Shmoo! guild

they are dependant on
order of chaos and angel of empire and that other br guild

i bet if shmoo! are a stand alone guild they well be only moderately strong.

current situation on the server is..
all guilds who can are helping the GM's guild

would be interested to see if angel did fight shmoo!
and food for thoughts if shmoo! is a good guild they would never need help

as always i will be hated for this suggestion
but as GM-Feith said POST IT ON THE FORUM

IGN: Sonic
Sniper 7x/4x
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2006 11:47 PM by rayper.)
01-18-2006 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

RE: Guild War

Weren't you leaving?

But anyways, guild alliances exist for groups of people to help out other groups of people which are too big for their own guild, and it adds to the need for strategy in WoE.
If guild alliances were disabled in the settings, there would still be unofficial alliances made, and that is just how human nature works.

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
01-18-2006 11:44 PM
rayper Offline

well thats true but this is a small server
with 2 castle

its call over powering, if GM cared about the balance of the server then they would make changes.

ill put u in our position
if we ally with shmoo! and angel of empire
do u think ull have a chance in WOE?

btw
about ur question, i cant stand small people in this server getting bully by others. so i stand undecided atm

im a GM at the other server so, i dont need to move completely

Sniper 7x/4x
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2006 11:52 PM by rayper.)
01-18-2006 11:49 PM
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

oh thats just someone on Sonics account.

At this point angel and shmoo has had that castle for way to long which is why they are overpowered with the flow of treasure, and i mean if they wanna all gang up on soul society which is the only opposing guild?and kill woe let them then.

I want a challenge which is why i'm now allied to soul society, but that woe was just plain stupid and one sided, seriously ' this ' side is pretty much given up on woe because its just stupid and impossible to win <-- and the people that say you can still win with tactics and stuff should get slapped in the face ( even though i wasn't actually there i heard they got the tar beat out of them ), you try fighting practically all the advance classes on the server, we're also outnumbered and out equiped too, i can understand why eternal glory left now. ( and the times are messed up for me )

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2006 06:07 AM by _Wind_.)
01-19-2006 02:53 AM
Jaina Offline

We are overpowered with all the alliance?
If I remember correctly, was Soul Society alone when they took the castle?
We have only 2 alliances : Angel Empire and Order of Chaos,
Angel Empire can't help us a lot cuz they have a castle to defend and order of chaos there was Neo and Roan at beginning of woe, that's all.
You have much more alliances then us.

Jaina in 2005
Elladan in 2010!
Icon_twisted
01-19-2006 08:24 AM
GM-Scott Offline
The one you love to hate

Even if we force Shmoo! to break their alliance with Angel Empire (which I really think would be GM power abuse), what makes you think both guild would not help each other and for that matter attack each other?

Shmoo! is an unbalanced guild due to language restraint. All the players are french-talking players so a lot of members are Europeans. Which means wednesday WOE is around, let's say, from 3am to 4am. This is why they seek alliances with other guilds.

It's not "guys only", it's "heroic"!
01-19-2006 09:22 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rayper Offline

well thanks Feith for the back up here.
its the balance guys.

wind is correct all advance class vs SS.
all i see atm. this suggestion being trashed.. i havent seen a positive response from a Game Master in this server about this suggestion

would be interesting if u did do something about it which mean that u actually care about what people think.

Sniper 7x/4x
01-19-2006 09:31 AM
Jaina Offline

If you guys have bad equips or are not high class, it's not because of us... You just have to play that's all, in shmoo we got 1 whitesmith and you have a sniper, and a high priest, right?
And there are 2 castles, you are always attacking the same one, if you attack both, our army would split... Think a little bit with ur head.

Jaina in 2005
Elladan in 2010!
Icon_twisted
01-19-2006 09:38 AM
GM-Pandora Offline
Admin Extraordinaire

Suggestions are always welcome, specially when flame-free. ^_^

Unfortunatly, as Scott pointed out, we cannot force players to change their alliances. In addition, alliances are natural in wars and they are a part of RO, it's not a bug or a new feature that we introduced.

Rest assured that we do care about the players, we want each to have a fun time on the server. We are discussing possible solutions amongst ourselves.

However, that does not mean we will punish people just because they worked harder. I'd like to quote GM-Ben on this, because I think he said it best:

"Your character strenght is proportional to the time you spend on it."

When most people join a server, there are already existing guilds and better equiped/higher level players. But remember, everyone starts with a coton shirt and a knife, if they are higher, it's because they worked for it and you can too. Cards can be hunted, level can be gained, guilds can be organized.

Peace ^_^

~ Server Admin ~
Vote daily to help us grow!
Review us on RateMyServer every 6 months!
Have a problem? Use the Support Ticket System!
Join the Test&Dev team to help out!
01-19-2006 10:16 AM
Demny Offline

no matter how you look at it, there's always something over-powered. So personally, it's pointless to bring up that aspect of the game. Woe is based on quantity, quality and time.

quantity because you can get the mass to help you in woe.
quality because you can get the best equip by hunting for them.
time because of the time you can give to level your own character or hunt for equip.

I have a bard which could have easily been 99 by now. However, I'm limited in time as I have my studies to think of.

It may look unfair at the moment but if you put in time, dedication and get people, you can beat the heck out of everyone. I used to be in the top 10 when the server started...now, everyone passes me leveling wise, lol~

Anyway, all I can say, it's a game, play hard and just have fun~ Everything will be more enjoyable.

[Image: herosig20vd.jpg]
01-19-2006 11:54 AM