Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank you Sonic
Ragnar Offline

Thank you Sonic

You're making this server such a wonderful place to hang out *cough*cough*

But I seriously want to thank you. I'm quite flattered when the only explanation you get as to why me (or my current guild) defeat you in WoE or in PvP is that I am supposedly a GM.

But the way you behave lately got me to think: Does he really think I'm playing "too" well or is he only trying to find an excuse for not being able to do anything in WoE?

Lets write the history of the server as I see it (My memory is bad so I might forgot some informations but still).

When the server started (I was among the first player on the server) the first few guilds I remember of are Knight of a Fallen sun (composed mostly of former Shmoo members), Order of Chaos and that first BR guild which I forgot the name, they were the main opponents during WoE. Both KoFS and OoC got the castle at some point (there was only one at that time). Neo (OoC) was the highest level char with his sin and could easily kill me and other with his evil sonic blow - yeah we were puney at that time Icon_razz

I was hopping from guild to guild to get to know people and have more fun during WoE, I eventually ended in your guild and you got a Castle (Remember?) you never complained back then dont you? Well I stayed like 3 day in your guild as I pretty much disliked your leadership and your general behavior. While I was still a good friend of much if not all Knight of a fallen sun members I still joined PCK (Cessy's guild). Thats about when Angel Empire hopped into WoE. PCK was a fairly young guild back then but we had some good fight with KoFS and the brazilian guild (which I also forgot the name - they changed frequently). The alliance between PCK and Angel Empire was really strong and both guild were helping eachother, this is how I got to know Angel Empire - I really enjoyed helping them defend Icon_smile. KoFS slowly decreased in number and scattered throughout the different guilds. PCK and Angel Empire eventually greq quite strong. This is when former KoFS member rejoined into a guild named Shmoo. Sadly PCK disbanded a few days after Shmoo was created. The friendship between Angel Empire and Shmoo evolved into an alliance and there we are today.

Will I stay in Shmoo or switch to another guild? Well... one thing for sure is I wont join any of your future guild. If PCK was to reborn (doubtful now) I might join them. If Wanderer guild ever attend to WoE I might also go there. If I would understand portuguese even slightly I might even had joined Brazilian guild. I've had some fun with Osama lately mvping and Spiegel seems really friendly.

Now going back through time, everytime you said something after events of any kind (including WoE) all I remember is whining: Guardians should not be there, Alexander is a GM, Kaede is a GM, Ragnar is a GM, Jaina is a GM, they are giving cards to everyone, alliance should not exists, bla bla bla bla

When you first were whining about me I havent done much as I found it rather amusing, but when I see you flag a whole group of people or whining openly I find it sad, not only are you ruining your fun of playing the game but also the one of the others playing this server.

Last Sunday, even tough we lost the castle we were like: man was this an awesome WoE. With all the teamplay we could we haven't been able to keep the castle. And the defense Soul Society had at the emperium was close to unbreakable, we lacked the key characters to break it. Wednesday Soul Society had less members and we had a little more so we have been able to get it back. Yes we did receive some help from Angel Empire and OoC guild, but that new guild: CavaleirosdaTempestade also tried to backstab us at the end of WoE.

Also, have you only realised that the more you whine the less likely you are of finding any help among the community? Who want theyre leader to be a whiner? Who want to be affiliated to a whiner? I don't. I played on larger scale server before, server which were also going on for quite some time. I joined some small guild that sometime never got any castle. But those guild, instead of whining and giving up were helping eachother getting card and equips and MOSTLY, after an unsuccessful WoE instead of whining in the open they were talking in guildchat recalling the good and the bad point of the last WoE, trying to improve for the next. Its much more enjoyable you should try it once.

Ragnar
01-19-2006 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user
Yetipunk Offline

RE: Thank you Sonic

Ragnar Wrote:You're making this server such a wonderful place to hang out *cough*cough*

But I seriously want to thank you. I'm quite flattered when the only explanation you get as to why me (or my current guild) defeat you in WoE or in PvP is that I am supposedly a GM.

But the way you behave lately got me to think: Does he really think I'm playing "too" well or is he only trying to find an excuse for not being able to do anything in WoE?

Lets write the history of the server as I see it (My memory is bad so I might forgot some informations but still).

When the server started (I was among the first player on the server) the first few guilds I remember of are Knight of a Fallen sun (composed mostly of former Shmoo members), Order of Chaos and that first BR guild which I forgot the name, they were the main opponents during WoE. Both KoFS and OoC got the castle at some point (there was only one at that time). Neo (OoC) was the highest level char with his sin and could easily kill me and other with his evil sonic blow - yeah we were puney at that time Icon_razz

I was hopping from guild to guild to get to know people and have more fun during WoE, I eventually ended in your guild and you got a Castle (Remember?) you never complained back then dont you? Well I stayed like 3 day in your guild as I pretty much disliked your leadership and your general behavior. While I was still a good friend of much if not all Knight of a fallen sun members I still joined PCK (Cessy's guild). Thats about when Angel Empire hopped into WoE. PCK was a fairly young guild back then but we had some good fight with KoFS and the brazilian guild (which I also forgot the name - they changed frequently). The alliance between PCK and Angel Empire was really strong and both guild were helping eachother, this is how I got to know Angel Empire - I really enjoyed helping them defend Icon_smile. KoFS slowly decreased in number and scattered throughout the different guilds. PCK and Angel Empire eventually greq quite strong. This is when former KoFS member rejoined into a guild named Shmoo. Sadly PCK disbanded a few days after Shmoo was created. The friendship between Angel Empire and Shmoo evolved into an alliance and there we are today.

Will I stay in Shmoo or switch to another guild? Well... one thing for sure is I wont join any of your future guild. If PCK was to reborn (doubtful now) I might join them. If Wanderer guild ever attend to WoE I might also go there. If I would understand portuguese even slightly I might even had joined Brazilian guild. I've had some fun with Osama lately mvping and Spiegel seems really friendly.

Now going back through time, everytime you said something after events of any kind (including WoE) all I remember is whining: Guardians should not be there, Alexander is a GM, Kaede is a GM, Ragnar is a GM, Jaina is a GM, they are giving cards to everyone, alliance should not exists, bla bla bla bla

When you first were whining about me I havent done much as I found it rather amusing, but when I see you flag a whole group of people or whining openly I find it sad, not only are you ruining your fun of playing the game but also the one of the others playing this server.

Last Sunday, even tough we lost the castle we were like: man was this an awesome WoE. With all the teamplay we could we haven't been able to keep the castle. And the defense Soul Society had at the emperium was close to unbreakable, we lacked the key characters to break it. Wednesday Soul Society had less members and we had a little more so we have been able to get it back. Yes we did receive some help from Angel Empire and OoC guild, but that new guild: CavaleirosdaTempestade also tried to backstab us at the end of WoE.

Also, have you only realised that the more you whine the less likely you are of finding any help among the community? Who want theyre leader to be a whiner? Who want to be affiliated to a whiner? I don't. I played on larger scale server before, server which were also going on for quite some time. I joined some small guild that sometime never got any castle. But those guild, instead of whining and giving up were helping eachother getting card and equips and MOSTLY, after an unsuccessful WoE instead of whining in the open they were talking in guildchat recalling the good and the bad point of the last WoE, trying to improve for the next. Its much more enjoyable you should try it once.

Ragnar

My advice...

Forget about it and let him whine his --- off...

coocoocachoo
01-19-2006 06:17 PM
GM-Boomy
Unregistered

just a reminder, no flame war... If you can't say what you want to say in a respectful way, don't say it. I'm telling this for the future reply, since I got a strange feeling about it... but I think this question has to be answered.
01-19-2006 06:22 PM
Ryxingeir Offline
waffooo!!

The first Brazilian guild was soulless (and .soulless), and being from Ragnar's previous server, i do know just how good of a priest he can be (just as with the really tough times we've had trying to kill Spiegel, and one or two of the other soul society priests - i'm sorry i can't remember your names), in fact, i remember one time watching Ragnar as a high priest fighting off two other rebirthed characters and winning (holy light, lol).

[Image: so2vjd.png]

[Yuri - baby assassin]  [Coral Ways - high wizard]
(This post was last modified: 01-19-2006 07:13 PM by Ryxingeir.)
01-19-2006 07:12 PM
LightRocket Offline
Mandeh Man

Ragnar = Rockage. On the server I was on before, once, the guild Ragnar was in attacked a castle the guild I was in was holding. We managed to fight off the rest of the guild for a short time, but our entire guild, small as it was, couldn't take Ragnar down. The ones of us using skills ran out of SP. /heh Good times.

Five hundred doors
and forty more
I think are in Valhalla:
Eight hundred heroes
go through a door at once
When they go to fight the wolf.
01-19-2006 07:27 PM
Yetipunk Offline

Yetipunk Wrote:My advice...

Forget about it and let him whine his --- off...

Not directed at Ragnar...

coocoocachoo
01-19-2006 07:35 PM
_Wind_ Offline
True Meaning of Fear: Me

Lol that was the times when soulless had like 50 members and ragnar was still in KoFS, i remember him singlehandly defending the emp solo from cessy and pck for 15 mins until soulless rushed and killed us all, lol XD

Leader of the Former ~EX -Freelancer-

[Image: dssignature6zq.jpg]

If you Keep fighting, you'll be defeated eventually -
01-20-2006 03:09 PM
SPIEGEL Offline
Malvados Corp.

err, i go use this post, for talk about brs and about somethings
1?br guild - .souless. and ur ext GM- whitemoon (stop play RO)
2? br guild - soul society - GM- Antonio
now, i make the Genesis w/ osama, just a solo project
the guild CavaleirosDaTempestade (or CavaleirosWeDontHaveSpace XD)
is the guild of some brs w/ "bad attitudes" (SOME)

about accuse player-gm and "mimimimi"
IM NOT GM PANDORA =P that was a joke!

ok, i dont undertood english very well to write on this... but, i have to say this; "just play ... like the 1? time that you played." remember?
this is my way to play, only for FUN!

[Image: my.php?image=ddriori7iuqm8.gif] "No matter what happened, it's not my fault!"
01-20-2006 03:12 PM
Sodo Offline
Lord of Vermillion

Ryxingeir Wrote:The first Brazilian guild was soulless (and .soulless), and being from Ragnar's previous server, i do know just how good of a priest he can be (just as with the really tough times we've had trying to kill Spiegel, and one or two of the other soul society priests - i'm sorry i can't remember your names), in fact, i remember one time watching Ragnar as a high priest fighting off two other rebirthed characters and winning (holy light, lol).

I also know he has the ability to be a strong priest. On our old server, he went undefeated in a massive PvP tourney, I was amazed.
He has the potential to be great, and any guild without him is missing out.

Sonic, have you looked at your reputation lately? I suggest you change the way you're acting, because it's starting to seem you're hated a lot on this server.

Main IGNs:
Neniv [Elixir] - 9x Sin
Sodo - 7x Wizzy
[Image: style5,Sodo.png]
01-20-2006 04:49 PM
Cream Offline
Banned

SPIEGEL Wrote:err, i go use this post, for talk about brs and about somethings
1?br guild - .souless. and ur ext GM- whitemoon (stop play RO)
2? br guild - soul society - GM- Antonio
now, i make the Genesis w/ osama, just a solo project
the guild CavaleirosDaTempestade (or CavaleirosWeDontHaveSpace XD)
is the guild of some brs w/ "bad attitudes" (SOME)

about accuse player-gm and "mimimimi"
IM NOT GM PANDORA =P that was a joke!

ok, i dont undertood english very well to write on this... but, i have to say this; "just play ... like the 1? time that you played." remember?
this is my way to play, only for FUN!

Spiegel <3
01-20-2006 05:07 PM
Thread Closed