Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
vending map
Sepharius Offline
:3

RE:??vending map

Motenai_Ronin Wrote:^ @ frogboy
If we have a vending map, prime vending spots won't be a hassle anymore.
Basically if you have to warp to the map, you're prepared to look at all vendors for what you want

The Pros of vending map are outweighing the doubts / cons or the We're just lazy and don't want this reasons

There is only ONE location you can warp to on the vend map, I'm assuming. Therefore, the "prime" vending spots will shift from the areas closest to the warp in Prontera, to the areas closest to the warp on the vending map.

Not much of a difference.

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
05-13-2009 07:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Little Sara Offline

RE: vending map

Personally, the prime vending spot is the one selling the stuff I want for the most cheap. Not the closest shop to me or whatever.

Little Sara 87/50 Assassin
PM me if you want to contact me, will more likely be replying than in-game (not always on Assassin).

[Image: 73962.jpg]
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
05-13-2009 09:23 PM
Sepharius Offline
:3

Little Sara Wrote:Personally, the prime vending spot is the one selling the stuff I want for the most cheap. Not the closest shop to me or whatever.

Yes, but not everyone has the same mindset; those with the lazy mindset just look at the closer shops, and if said shops have something for sale they want, they buy it without looking twice.

Thank goodness we have none of those people here. Laugh (I think)

[Image: chibiscorp.jpg]
Want Third class sprites? Click here!
05-13-2009 10:05 PM
Mister Reinn Offline
Newest Vanilover

Then, if you set the warp to random place, you cant determine a "prime spot". it was like that at my old server. the warp npc would warp you to the vending map, randomly. But the npc who would warp you back was stacked to one place Icon_razz a map like Izlude would make impossible to have prime spots, if you put four warp npcs, one in each side of Izlude, North, South, West and East.

[Image: Assinatura.gif]
Smirnoff - 80/50 Priest
Reinn - 8x/50 Assassin
Bram Stalker - 9x/50 Rogue
DigaSmith - 67/2x Blacksmith
Durande - 7x/3x Alchemist
JellyBob the II - 5x Vanilmirth

Quote:Sister Elizabeth :Main: When I play Pokemon, I name all of my Pokemon "Masturbate"
Sister Elizabeth :Main: "Go! Masturbate!"
05-22-2009 11:27 PM
Cheesecake Offline
The Tasty Trap

I think that there should be some way of spreading out the venders so 50 dont load at once.. I have to zoom in a lot to click them properly, as is, and they lag the hell out of me. Not to mention just that but I also recall around 2 years ago when Pront was practically void of Merch anyway and it wasn't a ghost town. So why would relocating the venders make it any different? It would look more like a town and not a road bordered by white things. Also, duels in Pront wouldn't floor glitch so often.. I hate running into a mess of merchants when I try to target someone ~_~

[Image: 35iqbyd.png]
Cheesecake 93/99 SuperNovice | Hell 7x/4x Hybrid Hunter
Milkshake 7x/4x Knight | Lein 7x/4x Priest | Mystia 8x/5x Monk

05-25-2009 09:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hat Offline
Hat

I just want to say that besides the lagging, what bugs me the most is simply that the shops are too close together and I thus often am unable to click on some shops. If it were possible I'd want there to be some kind of rule where you can't vend two or so spaces near another vendor.

[Image: 19293560.png]
Too much soda is bad for you.
05-28-2009 01:14 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ellie Offline
Bittersweet

Hat, spin your screen so that the edges of the shops make like a stairs shape, and then aim for the corners.

Inasad
stop doing dickers
05-28-2009 01:55 PM
Sakurato Away
Full Support Copycat

Hat Wrote:I just want to say that besides the lagging, what bugs me the most is simply that the shops are too close together and I thus often am unable to click on some shops. If it were possible I'd want there to be some kind of rule where you can't vend two or so spaces near another vendor.

That's a terribad idea D:.

That would be like...making it seem we have even MORE vendors. People would have to walk 2x as far to see ALL the vendors...oh man that woudl be bad lol.

Vendirs taking up 200% space FTW!

Kohana|Sinx
Euphorie|Champ
Sonatina|Gypsy
Sakurato|High Priest
Nozomi|Whitesmith
Sakura|Professor
Frejya|Sniper
Ayami|Creator
Anei|Stalker
Fumiko|High Wizard
05-28-2009 02:06 PM