Wandering Spirit Quest
Description: A rumor spreads in the world that there is a mysterious, wandering spirit causing trouble for many different people. The obsessive scholar Muerto in the city of Yuno is determined to solve the mystery.
Note: This quest can only be done once per character.
1. Head to Yuno and go inside the tool shop building.
2. Talk to the Dedicated Scholar who will tell you his name is Muerto and ask you to prove your worth by collecting Skeleton Bone x40, Memento x20, Fabric x20, and Rotten Bandage x20 and to make sure the Yuno Warp is unlocked.
3. Return to him with the items and Yuno warp unlocked. He'll take the items and tell you about a boy in Hugel named Arbo. He'll pay you some traveling expenses also to do this or will unlock the warp to Hugel if you do not have it yet.
4. Head to Hugel (66, 97) to find Arbo. You believe Arbo to have seen a dragon and decide to collect a few dragon parts and a book for him to identify the beast. You are then told to collect a Legacy of Dragon x1, Dragon Canine x1, Dragon Scale x1, Dragon Skin x1, Dragon Tail x1.
- Note: You can also give Arbo Bible x3 or Girl's Diary x5 instead of a Legacy of Dragon.
5. Give Arbo the items and he'll reward you with a Cookie Bag x1. You will then be prompted that you can return to Muerto.
6. Return to Muerto, he says to visit his friend in Veins to learn about fire monsters. He will then give you some more money for your traveling expenses, or will unlock the town of Veins if you do not have it yet.
7. Find Fuegon at Veins (112, 309). He tells you of a special bag of water he can make you to scare away a mysterious monster and asks you to bring him Holy Water x20, Antelope Skin x20 and Animal Gore x1.
8. Once you have the items return to Feugon and he will deliver the bag of water to Muerto and you'll receive Fried Scorpion Tails x3. You may then return to Muerto in Yuno.
9. Muerto will say when you return that the water did not work. He will then say to head to the Russian Theatre (Moscovia) and find the woman who used it.
10. Go to Moscovia (265, 207) and find Juegar. Listen to her story and she'll reward you with some zeny. Now go back to Muerto in Yuno again.
11. Talk to Muerto again who will tell you about a Poring fanatic in Louyang. You'll be rewarded with some traveling expense money again to go there, or he will unlock the warp for Louyang if you do not have it.
12. Visit Belita in Louyang inside the building at Louyang (127, 63). You will then tell Belita you will find her a Poporing Egg x1 OR Poring Egg x1 OR Drops Egg x1 and Backpack x1.
13. Belita will tell you that the biggest Poring she knows of is God Poring and to go investigate the Poring Island. She will then reward you with a Poring Box.
14. Once at Poring Island find the NPC Ventonio (Pay_Fild04 359, 103). He'll tell you about the Poring monster that keeps attacking him and thank you for investigating the matter. He will then give you an Old Purple Box x1. You now can return to Muerto in Yuno.
15. Once at Muerto he asks you to find the connection between all the cases you have heard about so far. Type in the word "pumpkin" when prompted and he'll reward you with a Honey Pastry x1, and a Sesame Pastry x1. He then tells you of a mother in Lighthalzen Slums in distress from seeing the mysterious Poring monster and to go investigate the matter. He will again give you some zeny for travel expenses or unlock the warp for Lighthalzen if you do not have it yet.
16. In Lighthalzen head to the slums on the right side of the map. Then in the slums head to a building located a little northeast of where you entered (Lighthalzen 344, 260). Enter this building and talk to Madra. She will ask you to help her child by giving her a Baby Pacifier x1, Pinafore x5, and Nursing Bottle x5.
17. When Madra receives the items she will reward you with a Cookie Bag x1. Now return to Muerto one last time.
18. Once back, you'll find out Muerto died last night and you're speaking to his brother, Percepi, now. He will reward you with Pumpkin Mojo x4, Wrapped Mask x1, and either a Purple Bat Hat x1, Witch Hat x1, or Spiderweb Wings x1.
19. Optional: Talk to the Cursed Spirit in Niffleheim Field 1 (227, 246). The spirit of Muerto will tell you what happened to him, and that with the Pumpkin Mojos you can use them in the strange holes in ground to summon the MvP Hollow Poring. The strange holes are near where the spirit is.