heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Free Healer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I asked GM-Feith about this and he said put it in forums, so thats what im doing.
I suggest that the healers should be free, either all the time or not during WoE...i mean Whats the point for players to pay to be healedIcon_confused
The GM's dont need money(if they get it:confusedIcon_smile and it would be really helpful for new members to not have to pay for healers to heal them.
Plus, um...i just dont really any benefits to paying for the healer to heal...i think it would make everyone happier to just not have to pay for it, especially during pvpIcon_razz
So...i hope you GM's consider this, and uh...decide how you see fit...hopefully in my favorIcon_lol
I think that's not such a great idea
Free healer would get abused like there's no tomorrow
and then players wouldn't have to think before they act
Part of RO is to strategise and not just running into the ennemy and kamikaze on him till he dies...
and then in PVP events in city (E.G.: Evil Emp) monks, champs would asura like mad at no cost? Which would suck arse ya know.

well that's my 2 cents~

GM-Boomy

the healer won't be free for the same reason Tenshi said. They would abuse it.

*HINT* if you don't want to pay the healer the full price, there's always the INN *HINT*
Oh well, just a suggestion =p
We always appreciate suggestions, I can pretty much say 100% sure that we wont make it totally free, because we don't want people to abuse it, but maybe the price could be cut down a bit, I'll see what we can do about it and talk it over with the other GMs ^_^
GM-Pandora Wrote:We always appreciate suggestions, I can pretty much say 100% sure that we wont make it totally free, because we don't want people to abuse it, but maybe the price could be cut down a bit, I'll see what we can do about it and talk it over with the other GMs ^_^

Always appreciate suggestions eh?

*cough*Chef class*cough*

GM-Ben

you can allready cook Icon_razz
If you wanna code a new class all by yourself Neo go ahead, once it's all done give it to us then we can consider your suggestion Icon_razz
YeyIcon_biggrin
A price cut is better then nothingIcon_biggrin
I'm sad to report there will be no price cut for now Icon_sad

At least there's always Inns, they are only a few steps away and it costs much less.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's