heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Just Started Looking for a future Active woe guild :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey HeRo im New, im at the stage of just starting heRo im Looking for a Active Woe guild ill be wanting a guild by level 90+ as a normal class ill be maining an Assassin Cross, Been Playing for about well since iro started, ill be probably Crit Lock Sinx /sonic blow Laugh
Death Dealers is recruiting new and active woe members. Feel free to give us a shot.
no such thing as "crit lock." <_>

LW is recruiting though. PM if you want to talk.
umm There is such build as Crit lock its an old school term its when you attack and keep doing crit damage on the person and not do a non crit hit it pwns Icon_smile i had a crit lock Sin on iro Chaos Pwned Icon_smile
Geonosis Is recruiting for your healthy woe-alternative guild. ^-^
Nocturnal Echo is recruiting people like you Icon_wink

PM me (IGNs listed in sig) or Ezekiel Stalker/Aaronock in you're interested and/or what more details.
Behemoth is also recruiting \o/ Feel free to PM me or Amara in game ^-^
Fruityla Wrote:Nocturnal Echo is recruiting people like you Icon_wink

PM me (IGNs listed in sig) or Ezekiel Stalker/Aaronock in you're interested and/or what more details.

Lin made us look back with her typo! Heh well, if you're looking for a socialable group interested in woe, and love to party and do events, feel free to pm us with anything you would like to ask or to test us out.
either a Sinx or a lord Knight Icon_smile
Since you haven't transed yet, you may want to join Bamboo Squad. We're allied with Behemoth and would gladly help you out.

Welcome and have fun!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's