heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: the @warp option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i dont no if im the first but i wish we could have a @warp option so if u no were to get a item u can just warp there without walking Ok^^and thx for looking at this post
No. Just no.
there is a warp npc, so use them
@warp is even more hax than @go, because @warp can specify an exact location, you could warp to the emp room of a castle for example, see the chaos this would do?

And yeah, @go is unnecessary with having the warper NPCs. To warp back to town, just use butterfly wings, or Teleport lv 2, as the case may be.
If I remember correctly, by default there are some places where not even GMs can warp to... like WoE castles and LH3.

Personally, I think a good way to do it would be to only allow warping to places you've already unlocked, with the same fee you would normally get to warp there, and maybe a 500z extra charge for being lazy. This means only maps like anthell01 and other first-levels of dungeons would be allowed, if you have them unlocked.
I dont agree with @warp because it simply takes the good side of walking :D
Short answer: No

Long Answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Icon_biggrin Great part about a higher level GM is, we can warp anywhere.

Kretzer you broke the thread with you Darth Vader no.

And as Kretzer said, its a large no, isn't going to happen.
Quesadilla Wrote:If I remember correctly, by default there are some places where not even GMs can warp to... like WoE castles and LH3.

Personally, I think a good way to do it would be to only allow warping to places you've already unlocked, with the same fee you would normally get to warp there, and maybe a 500z extra charge for being lazy. This means only maps like anthell01 and other first-levels of dungeons would be allowed, if you have them unlocked.

If you have @warp you can go to any map. Why would GMs be forbidden to go to Bio3? o_o''

My personal answer to both suggestions: no.
lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's