heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PVP room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just out of curiosity, is there a reason why one must be thrown out of the pvp room after dying the second time round in pvp?
It's just a function of the normal game mechanics of PVP. It happens whenever PVP counter is turned on.
i am guessing that there is no way to remove that then? because it is quite irritating to be thrown out of the pvp room.
Then Stop dying so much.

Evil
I've wondered that many times. Kretz I wanna see your next signature lmfao
It's so you don't stay in the room dead cussing everyone out. Evil
so you spread it on @main instead???? i'd rather leave the cussing in the PvP room kthxbai!

actually it would be nice to create a custom PvP map that'd let you respawn in the PvP room itself.
Frogboy Wrote:so you spread it on @main instead???? i'd rather leave the cussing in the PvP room kthxbai!

It's better on @main so everyone knows who the wuss is. Evil
It's completely not the points system. You really don't start with 5 points and don't lose 5 points after every death. You also don't get warped to save point whenever those points go below 0. You don't get 1 point for each kill you do. You also don't get to die more than 2 times without being sent back to your save point if you managed to kill 10 people in a session. Oh it's also not how you advance in PVP ranking system.

Remove the nots and don'ts if you still don't understand.
Bloody Wrote:Remove the and if you still understand.

QFT!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's