heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Summoned MVPs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hollow Poring, Levia Lusca, Ktull, etc.

KS'able? FFA? Yes/No?

Thanks.
If I remember right, those summoned MvPs don't fall in the Free For All rule.

Might be wrong though...
I thought they did count as FFA? Hence part of the announced messages (ie, Hallowed Poring)

Not too sure, though. I know it was asked about on main like.. 6months ago. <<
There was a topic about this when Ktull came out to heRO ages ago, I coulda sworn they weren't suppose to be FFA while the party that summoned it was there to kill it.

Would indeed like clarification on the rule, but considering the change recently to the KS rules I think they are FFA?
Not sure myself thus why at first I posted, but quickly deleted the post again. GM is equally divided in voting results on it, and now going through voting again to see if one side can sway more GM votes this time around or not.
I remember we saying that summoned thru a quest is not FFA while party is there as Aaron said. That includes Ktull, Levia, Hollow. Right?
or Aki can go vote in the GM thread as we're basically just waiting for you and mystra to vote Icon_razz

(thanatos, ktullanux, levia lusca and hollow poring are the 4 quest mvps as of this moment)
Yes m'am
Decided this time by the GM team that quest MvPs are NOT FFA! As of this moment, quest mvps include Ktullanux, Hollow Poring, Memory of Thanatos and Levia Lusca.
What are the conditions on them?
As long as another party is attacking/aggro'ed them?

If the current party outruns an MvP, or teles away, then can another party move in?

And in that case, let's say a party outruns an MvP, and sits right on the edge of their agrro range, and planning on spell casting, and another party comes along, does it remain the first party's, even though they don't have it aggro'ed, or to the newer party, if they hit it's aggro area first?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's