heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Returning to the game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm new here. I recently stopped playing Ragnarok due to the fact I've done nearly everything in it. It became incredibly boring so I stopped. A few months later here I am on a new server. I've been playing for a total of five years now, and my main class is Assassin Cross. I'd like to see a server where there are Assassin Cross players who can pvp without buffs, and Enchant deadly poison, hopefully this one will satisfy me?

Anyways, I've yet to make an account on the server but depending on what I am doing, the class I choose shall vary. The only class I won't want to use as my main character is Creator, so whoever needs anything just talk to me.
Sounds fun, good luck with whatever you choose to make as your first character be. I also hope you have fun on the server! If you have questions you can try using forums or @main channel or the heRO wiki if you happen to have any heRO customs questions.
Aaronock Wrote:Sounds fun, good luck with whatever you choose to make as your first character be.??I also hope you have fun on the server!??If you have questions you can try using forums or @main channel or the heRO wiki if you happen to have any heRO customs questions.
Thank you.
Welcome to the server! Aaron pretty much said it all Icon_biggrin Enjoy!
wb zero o;
welcome to the server!

customs info are in the forums and wiki. And i don't really know coz i don't pvp much but i did see a few assassin cross-es do fairly well without EDP and definitely without outside buffs in last TOH's PVP.

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's