heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Anything new?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
just wondering when hero will be getting an svn update? i checked on the top 200 list and even crappier servers are more updated than we are. i keep hearing how we should vote and write reviews and etcetc but hero doesnt have anything new to offer to the public. it's been like this for awhile now, so im just wondering wuts going on?

i know gms have a life and im definitely not asking them to slave over this 24/10, but seeing the to-do list of things pandora has planned for hero, shouldnt the svn update be first priority? hero has so many custom quests to offer to newcomers that im pretty sure putting some of those other custom projects on hold wont kill them.

if the gms are working on it, great. some news once in a blue moon would be great just cuz everyone's been quiet about it for awhile.
I agree with this D:. We don't even have like a monthly patch with updates or anything...so shouldn't SVN update be due? It's been a while now and there's a few things that I can't wait for to be fixed :D.
I already posted a while ago about this and explained how come this kind of update was a bit longer here than on others servers. Since now uni is over and everything...just wait and you'll see Icon_exclaim
sounds good. lookin forward to it Icon_suprised
I did my best and is looking over Cucu to work on svn already.

By look, I mean spam his MSN and hopefully he's not afk enough to not notice it ._.;

Ahhhh well, each of us just have to do what we can heh
strange as it is...i can totally picture that Sweat

@Ayu: or u could chuck wooden stars at him lol!
I prefer these:

[Image: Yuffie__s_shuriken_by_rallamajoop.jpg]
GM-Ayu Wrote:I prefer these:

[Image: Yuffie__s_shuriken_by_rallamajoop.jpg]
That'd take quite a bit of strength to throw... And even more practice to even get it to fly in a straight line. o_o
not if you grab it by the sharp end and chuck it end over end like an axe
Who says they need to be thrown? Grab the middle, and just stab someone with it.

But yes. SVN update would be awesome.
*glances at those elemental bows*
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's