heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Snap to Pallette
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One ting that has annoyed me about Styla is the fact that when you choose "I know what number I want" you can not browse around that number. Preferably, I like to skip right to 100 or so and every time I want to try out a pallette or change them I need to go through 100 options before I get to it. I think it would be a good idea and very convinient to add a forward/back to the "I know my number!" instead of "I like it" and "Pick again" being the only options.
I agree, could simply replace the "I know my number!" option with "Jump to number <number>" with being able to go forward or back from there.
This seems like a small cosmetic fix guys ^-^''
Yes but nessecery, in my opinion. Going through the default 100 to get to the custom pallets in review mode is unbelievably irritating, expecially when people talk to me and I have to exit out of it to speak then go back in..
Heh you will mangle your wrist to mash enter when fishing/mining but styla is too much? 8P
When I cant speak, and fishing is only brief interruptions yes. xD
Actually, they have just updated Styla, and now the custom sprites are separate from the normal sprites when you go to browse.
Yay they did. They got to it before me :D
Reference URL's