heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: What'cha readin'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Currently reading "The Opposite of Fate" by Amy TanLove. Nearing the halfway mark, and I'm enjoying it so far. It's a a set of short musings, observations and little life stories...

What about yourselves~? Icon_smile
A Journey to the Center of the Earth
Jules Verne
Still need to read Blink by Malcolm Gladwell... finished outlier and tipping point already, so need to read that one. After that, will go restock something from bookstore, but somehow recently the social/psychological section isn't very appealing lately...

<= is a much better reader of non-fiction than fiction
The Complex: How the Military Invades our Everyday Lives by Nick Turse.
The duchess' tealeaves? =D

Nu?

Playing the Jack - Mary Brown.

I adore this book. I have no clue how many times I have actually read it.
I've been reading "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" on and off, for the lols.

And "Les filles tomb?es", a novel about 4 women pregnant with illegitimate children during the last century.
Ah? I've been wanting to read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies," if only out of curiosity. haha How is it?
Yes, do tell. I've been wanting to read it, too. XD
On that note...

@Ellie: What "Playing the Jack" about? I've never heard of it, but... I'm a book-whore, so I'm super-curious. hahaha (Kris gets annoyed at my severe book-habit D: )
re-reading Dracula by Bram Stoker aside from that haven't had much time to read anything other than lecture notes, text books and journal articles.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's