heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Halo 3: ODST!!! and Halo Reach!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it halo... all thats left to say is Oh! My! God! Halo 3: ODST is gonna be... AWESOME!!! and Halo Reach, well we are about to meet other spartans :D
Only in Reach though assuming they follow the books that is =/, then again after Halo 3/Ghosts of onix im kinda wondering if they decided to abandon the books as canon story line.
well for Halo 3:ODST from what i see its basically the ODST fighting to defend Earth and Halo Reach i take it will be the story of what happened after Chief left Planet Reach(before accidently finding the first Halo) with all the other spartans left(thats what i'd think anyways)
I'll have to wait until more info comes out on Halo Reach before i get excited about it. Halo ODST is looking good, although i prefer the original name. Icon_sad ...ah well, it's about the game, not the name.
September 22nd is the game launch date in Canada, I'm so excited
Guess I'll have to go buy a new Xbox considering I got the Red Ring X_x
Bump to put in this live-action video.

Halo 3 ODST Live-Action Trailer Extended
It looks good, Only thing I am concerned about is the glitches, It seems that every Halo has had glitches, so its something im concerned about, but other than that it looks awesome and the achievements are going to be hopefully good, I am waitin =D
CosmicChad Wrote:It looks good, Only thing I am concerned about is the glitches, It seems that every Halo has had glitches, so its something im concerned about, but other than that it looks awesome and the achievements are going to be hopefully good, I am waitin =D
From what I've heard, most people are against ODST since it's essentially rebundled DLC with a few little extra perks and another transparent singleplayer campaign mode (see, costs more than GTA4's DLC and with only half the content).

I like the trailer, though, it fits the mood very well.
Landon Wrote:September 22nd is the game launch date in Canada, I'm so excited
Guess I'll have to go buy a new Xbox considering I got the Red Ring X_x

I hate...so much...how you said that with ease >.>

Wanna buy me a new computer while you are at it?

>_> I swear eventually someone will get me one lols
Reference URL's