heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: YGO 2009 on DS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Since somehow Main randomly stumbled upon yugioh and I randomly discovered that I wasn't the only random person who bought this game in order to enjoy watching crazy security cards forcing you to play a children's card game in order to torture you.

Who else got the game and how far are you guys at? We should schedule to play each other sometime to get some more DP and stuff too~
Im buying it if its at Walmart, tomorrow.
My DS is broke T.T
I'm saving money to buy a DSi now.
It is AMAZING DP to play each other online. You win in a structure deck duel on the game and the winner gets over 800DP!!!! The loser won't get nearly as much but dang man that's incentive right there.

I imagine match plays give just as much. Plus it'd be fun.
I'm still working on building a decent deck to take me through the rest of story mode. XD
I really now regret not fighting everyone 5 times first time through story mode, cause now I don't remember who did I fight 5 times and who didn't... and a lot of good packs are only unlocked after fighting certain group of people 5 times each =/ I hate how in story mode they don't give us a record of win/loss against each NPC.
I agree, did the same thing Ayu.
BTW, finally got a Breaker, The Magical Warrior in a pack today x3
Wish I had a DS I would totally join in with you guys. -_-

(Was a real Eternal Duelist Soul Fanatic back in the heigh-day of GBA)

Boy do I love my Crush Card & Cyberstein.
Cyberstein is banned now...it was too good ;D
Pooooey bans >.> Scoff

Seems silly for it to join the ranks of 5*-headed Dragon, The Egyptian Gods, Exodia (?) , Toon world (?) , etc Icon_razz

All card(s) of dubious legality.
Exodia pieces are limited to 1.
Cyberstein is broken, There are turn one kills and such you can do with it, and Yugioh is good about keeping these sorts of things out very well. :x
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's