heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: In-Game Modifications?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's something that has been bugging me for awhile, in-game. For example, when I go mining, there are a lot of things open. Like, my homunculus' status, inventory and cart inventory. My screen gets a little too cluttered. Is there any way I can modify what my screen looks like? Can I make it smaller?

Thanks in advance! Icon_smile
My apologies for the double post, but I'm not sure if anyone saw this or not. Icon_suprised

A suggestion/answer is most appreciated!
Apart from making your screen window bigger if you play in window mode. Nothing comes to mind Zeena.
Okay, thanks anyways Aki.
if you click and hold the bottom right corner of certain inventory's you can shrink them to 2 row's minimum, you can't do that for homunculus though, but you can use ctrl + r to jump in and out of the homunculus window.

EDIT: another thing you can try is increase your games screen resolution, I did that once and it shrank the guild window quite a bit.
How could I increase my games' screen resolution?
Sorry, forgot about that stepSweat

anyway, go in your RO folder, look for setup and screen resolution should be there
Hahaha okay. Thank you. Icon_smile
I'll try it when I get home, but I'm on a different PC at the moment.
The maximum resolution your PC can handle on RO should be about the same as your desktop. I play in 1600x1200 windowed, because my desktop is 1600x1200, I wanted the window the same size.

This is pretty big. It's the highest my graphics cards and monitor will allow me (each have their limit).
Beware at certain high resolutions your normal screenshot saving to your gravity folder will turn out wavey and gray. As a work around just hit printscreen like normal, then open paint and hit ctrl-v and save to wherever you like.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's