heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Farewell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im stepping out for a bit.

im too disgusted with the massive allowed abuse of autohotkey in the fishing and mining systems. i'll be back when its fixed. if ever. especially since it seems pretty simple to fix. but hey people like being able to make money easily ingame. and happy players is good for panda, so screw it right.

i'll miss y'all in the meantime. hugs and kisses
-Majin
I have no clue what you're talking about, but if people are cheating while Im busy getting carpal tunnel I think that is retarded. I'm destroying my wrists for my future life and some people are using programs to fish??
Changes to fishing system and mining system to lower abuse would be a very very good thing. Either you make it more interactive somehow to prevent said abuse or you know, get rid of it.

I remember saying something like that ages ago, sad to see you go over this tho Majin dude.
Yeah, I agree with Aaronock and Cheese. Except it's my fingers hurting, not my wrists, but that's not the point. Changes would be nice.

Hopefully, we'll see you in the future Majin. Icon_smile
Cya later Majin~ Come back soon
You know we don't tolerate macroing and 3rd party programs of any kind. If you know someone who macros you should always report it. I don't see how its an easy fix in your mind, there is always a suggestion box if you have any ideas about that. Non the less sad to see you go. Take care Icon_biggrin
old server i was on use to have a mining and fishing system, to prevent abuse they had set it so when you fish you have to select "fish" or "do not fish" which would randomly change from the first option in the menu to the second option, same with mining

it helped cut down on the problem, but didn't entirely remove it
there is a solution to it by Pandora already so we'll just let Pandora (eventually) get to that ^_^;
So you leaving has nothing to do with the intense EMT class you are taking for 2 monthes? Icon_razz
I really hope this said solution doesnt make mining and fishing SLOWER. Im already 105k bait in and no OCA.. and I only get 1 gold a run now. Making it more difficult wouldn't be fair to the people who didn't get nobility yet.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's