heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi there XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, I'm new to this server-- not nessecarily the game. XD I played on another private server called NegRO maybe a year ago. Right now I'm playing as a theif named "filthy", trying to work myself up to an assassin. X3 I'm lvl 38 as we speak.

Figured I'd say hi. Not sure if any of you have even seen me kinda running about XD But yeah!

Also, I'm in need of a 3-slotted Jur... if anyone has one they're willing to sell, name your price and I'll see what I can do. c__c

Edit: Nevermind, I just got the Jur a few minutes ago on my own. xD
filthy_animal Wrote:Hi guys, I'm new to this server-- not nessecarily the game. XD I played on another private server called NegRO maybe a year ago. Right now I'm playing as a theif named "filthy", trying to work myself up to an assassin. X3 I'm lvl 38 as we speak.

Figured I'd say hi. Not sure if any of you have even seen me kinda running about XD But yeah!

Also, I'm in need of a 3-slotted Jur... if anyone has one they're willing to sell, name your price and I'll see what I can do. c__c

Hello and welcome :D

Btw, go j lvl 50 and you get a free [3] jur :D
welcome
have fun
Oops XD Oh well. I just got one on my own actually, so scratch that. ;D But thank you, I didn't know you could get one then. o.o
Hey sup, glad to have some old time players like myself, best way i found to level a sin is just to hunt every piece of gear you need 24/7 and not level till you get them, this 1 assassin called silentassassin did that and i think he had best crit in server till he left, tripple ss, 2 kobold. Keep focused and you should be alright.
Welcome,

Actualy im probably just as new as you are to heRO XD
but My Ign is garth by the way, so pop up and say hello now and then hm?Icon_wink
Welcome to the server Icon_cool[color=green]
WelcomeIcon_biggrin
Reference URL's