heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Could as well say a goodbye...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there everyone,

I joined HeRo about a year ago and had a lot of fun with a lot of people. I think I achieved quite a bit in that year, but lately I rediscovered something called a 'life'. It just so happens to be that I didn't feel like logging into my account for week now, so I thouht I'd write a goodbye post...

Goodbye everyone! Cry

There are some people who earned my respect and who made me have a really good time here, I think they are worth being mentioned (the order of appearance is not related to the importance!!).
let's start with
- Tripp, for being my leader in war and peace; good luck rebuilding DD, dude!
- Aaronock, for some intresting and some relieving talk, and lots of partying fun
- Melvin, same goes for you, mail me when you're on this side of 'the lake'
- JinDaiko/-Kyo-, it was really fun spending all those afternoons (for you late nights) talking
- StreetMinista, for always having some cheering up and those craziest ideas
- all of the 'old DD', you've been an awesome guild! We've had fun in WoE, Thors and Thanatos, we showed'em what we got. Go your own ways everyone, but always: have fun!
- last but not least: the GMs, although we had little to no contact, for building and maintaining such a high-quality server!

Alright, it's late. Have fun everyone and maybe - one day - I'll be back....
Oh Moe, we shall miss thee~
Good-bye Moe, you will be missed. Hope you do great in your studies. Tell Rheia to go easy on you Icon_razz
Cya later Moe, I still remember those days when you were still a thief, you've come a long way and you had a good run. Good luck out there
you'll be missed!

and lies, can't be only a year... i think you already had a sinX by the time i joined HeRO (about the time i registered my forum ID too), and yeah wow that means i've been lounging a bit too much this year... xP

well best of luck with whatever it is you wish to do No1

-w-
Goodbye dear friend, say hello to Rheia for me. Icon_smile I wish you luck on your endeavors in life.
Well, good luck Moe, hope to see you and Rheia again soon Icon_biggrin. Maybe by then i'll be transed >.>
I didn't know you that much sadly.
It's always sad to see someone leave heRO though. Icon_sad
Good luck and the real world.
And maybe come back to see us? Icon_wink
Wah, how did I miss this topic >(
OMG I want my +7 Jakk Muffler back before you go XDDDD

Anyway Moe, we had a lot of fun moments I agree, you take care out there in life, and Rheia, if you are leaving too you take care of Moe for us!

Have fun out there in "life." I almost wanted to put a pervy joke here but I'll save you this time from one Icon_wink
Cya Moe, Kick ass in real life too~
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's