heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Just say no to CP stalking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Would it be possible to have an option on the cp so that it doesn't say where you are. I, like many people, do not always want people to know where I am.
Seriously been CP stalked before, it annoys the bullocks out of me, I vote yes to this option!
But without it, I'll never be able to tell where Carmen Sandiego is Icon_cry
The Legendary Joe Wrote:But without it, I'll never be able to tell where Carmen Sandiego is Icon_cry

Hmm, to respect public privacy or catch a criminal who is wanted all over the world?

Aaronock Wrote:Seriously been CP stalked before, it annoys the bullocks out of me, I vote yes to this option!

It won't stop me from finding you Evil

K, jokes aside, after watching drama erupt from this at one time, I support this as well. You'd be amazed at how downhill things can go from someone merely looking at the CP and finding out you're on a map with certain people.

And well, stalking is creepy.
if this is possible, i demand that we take autovenders off the list as well. its not like they're online anyways.
Fruityla Wrote:K, jokes aside, after watching drama erupt from this at one time, I support this as well. You'd be amazed at how downhill things can go from someone merely looking at the CP and finding out you're on a map with certain people.

And well, stalking is creepy.

Agreed..Except we all need to know where you are so we can avoid your ugly hammer.
The question is whether this is a easy thing to add or whether it would take away from important stuff like the dam SVN update.
I 100% agree with that!
If you want a Who's Online function then just say who's online, not "Who's Online And Where He/She Is At".
Kelta Wrote:if this is possible, i demand that we take autovenders off the list as well. its not like they're online anyways.

2 thumbs up for this idea too.
i dont much care for people seeing how much money i have.

but please go back to the way the CP used to be, where it wouldnt tell you were people were
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's