heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Event Idea - Ninja Soccer(Football)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no idea if this has been done inthis server, considering i havn't been here very long. although i don't recall seeing anything about it in the wiki.

Now, i know there is an automated soccer npc or whatever in the works, but since i don't know how that works either, i'll explain what i'm used to.

Basically, we all know that the ninja's skill, cicada (or however its spelled) allows the ninja to be thrust backwards whenever being hit. Well, this actualy spawned a rather enjoyable game on anouther server i played.

Basically, you divide into two groups, and go to a pvp map. I don't know anything about real soccer, and can't remmber the exact number, so for this, lets say we have 4 players on each team. 3 players are normal class that hit the ball, and 1 more as the "goalee" which will be an archery type class.

Basically, the three players will hit the ninja in turn to try to push him towards the other team's "Goal" the archer class will use their bow to shoot him away.

I figure this may be sort of an enjoyable event, if we could have tournaments hosted by a gm. Of course the gm would jhopefully act as the "ninja/ball" and make it so only they are attackable via pvp. But this event isn't impossible with normal players either. (just requires much more cooperation.)

So how about it?
That sounds awesome. XD
Might encourage more players to try Ninja class.
lol, i actually like this idea. but now i am picturing ayu as the ball and everyone standing around not daring to touch her cos the ayu-ninja-soccer-ball is giving everyone death glare and is covered in @nuke buttons. Laugh

oh and there is only 1 team of supporters, ie. the "clannad fans" cos the other is now a pile of bodies outside the stadium.
Isn't it possible to make the currect Soccer Ball autocasting Cicada Skin Shed or Backslide on contact ? That would make things easier I think.
possibly, but this is more player controlled.

i'm no scripter nore a gm nore anyone of importance. so i can't create or control anything. except mayeb this event, if iwere the ninja
well then it really needs a ninja player to sit still and watch while the others massacre him... (could be the gm/ref/whatever at the same time)

good idea, i like it! No1

-w-
Could be interesting, but the player needs to constantly be ready to recast cicada and not move and things.

Would be best to modify a soccer ball sprite and give it those effects o.o
xD poring soccer anyone? it's already scripted isn't it?
How bout instead of poring use marine sphere that could do those recoil?
Then the event could be done with novices Icon_twisted
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's