heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Summer Savings at 7-11!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This summer, why spend all day running around from city to city, trying to find the items you need to keep going???When the weather is nice, you don't want to spend all your time trying to compare deals and work out what you need from where. You want to grab what you need now, so you can get back to the more important stuff.

That's why 7-11 is making things easier for you this summer by announcing our first ever Summer Sale!??We've slashed prices on all the things you need, in all the places you want to be.??Now you don't need to worry about wandering through the world to find the best deals, they're all at your local 7-11!

Concentration potions: from 619z!
Awakening potions: from 1199z !
Berzerk potions: from 2299z!
Yggdrasil leaves: from 3099z !
Blue Gemstones: from 479z!
Pet Food: from 799z!
Pet Incubators: from 2299z !

That's right, we've taken our prices to almost max DC for the summer, and we're going to guarantee it!

7-11: THE FIRST to open outside of Prontera city
7-11: THE FIRST to sell worldwide
7-11: THE FIRST to set a published price cap and stick with it
7-11: NOW THE FIRST to guarantee Summer Savings!

While all the other shops might claim to be about price, ONLY 7-11
has ever lowered prices on our own, even when we could sell them for
more.??Every time it's you, the consumer, who wins!??And we're so
confident in our prices, we're not even sure when this will end!

So enjoy the summer on us!??Shop 7-11 and save!

The Seven & I Holdings Corporation makes every effort to ensure that all of our convenient locations are fully stocked at all times, however product availablilty is subject to demand and occasionally your favourite items may be out of stock.??The Seven & I Holdings Corporation apologizes for any inconvenience caused and reminds consumers that another 7-11 branch has the items you need at the right price, with enough of a discount over any competitor that it can even offset up the cost of the warper to get there.
cool! ill buy one now! :D
so... where's the summer Slushies?
The Seven & I Holdings Corporation would like to emphasize their interest in the existence of a consumable Slurpee item and would gladly sell it at all locations if such an item existed.
this is the first server i've seen such dedicated franchise from @autotrade before. this is just so awsome. i love this place.
Kelta Wrote:this is the first server i've seen such dedicated franchise from @autotrade before. this is just so awsome. i love this place.

It's a wonder how do they even make zeny, especially when it cost so much to buy medical work insurances for their staff vending outside of Prontera due to many sudden monster attacks or whatever else you got out there.
GM-Ayu Wrote:It's a wonder how do they even make zeny, especially when it cost so much to buy medical work insurances for their staff vending outside of Prontera due to many sudden monster attacks or whatever else you got out there.

Laugh
I wonder how much money you've made so far...
Reference URL's