heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: PC> Leech from 95 to 99 non trans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just because I am lazy!
Please guys, just give me an idea eh!
ThanksNo1
Depends on your class and your leecher. Really. Prices are varying so much. If you want to be leeched with your priest, you can buff people - price should go down.

It is also a difference if you pay per time or per exp.

But isn't leeching forbidden anyways?
My Roguey, and well, I want to pay for lvls...
And if leech is forbidden, just ignore my price checking!
Thanks No1
No, its not forbidden. Its just a bit discouraged, specially AFK leeching.
Really? I thought the Guardian at the entrance says "Thou shall not leech heroes." But maybe this shall express a discourage instead of being forbidden.
although I kind of see it as cheating, it I'm pretty sure its legal, However, there's a mechanism that disables exp sharing if you don't do anything for too long, (1-2 minutes approx) so as long as your doing something in-game, you should be fine.

as for the prices... it really varies, but my guess is in the range of 2-10 million regarding time and effort to get from 95 -99.
Underpriced. Very underpriced. Just look how long it needs to reach 99 - assuming with NO star gladi in thor's at a stellar day. Or at Skegs at a ... Sun? Day (ha, what a pun).
I say its 2mil minimum an hour. You are most likely expending your own supply and potentially using that much depending on class+place you are going to. The leecher shall obtain ALL drops from the leeching also.

Paying for fish depending on your charge rate can potentially lower the costs also I'd imagine.
Hmms. Then thats a no go for me. I have to get my lazy ass to lvl dang.
Thanks for all your help guys!
Reference URL's