heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: NEWBIE TO THE COMMUNITY~!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone! Ive been playing highrate for 3years when i missed the feeling of a real RO.. so here i am, playing in this awesome server (with an awesome community too!)..

You'll find me as an Acolyte (Shitsuji Sama) or a Thief (A Devil in the Dark).

I hope to find new friends in game, level up, get stronger and richer with them!

Well then, I'll see you guys around!
Welcome! =p

If you need any help you can PM Chop, Summit, or C h o p.

Yeah, i played a high rate for a while and couldn't resist coming back.
Welcome to the server!
Hi and welcome to the server! Icon_biggrin

I do believe we've already met... were you the one who needed help with the fishing quest? Icon_wink
hi, welcome to the server!
nice forum name there...

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.
just shout on main for questions or @who2 wira

GL and HF!

-w-
Hi Shitsuji, we already talked a little in guild today x3
Hope you continue to have fun on the server!
Welcome! ^_^
@Chop. thx for the offer! i'll be sure to pm you! Icon_biggrin

@Galt. yup! im the one, the quest is pretty hard for complete newbies.. haha! thx for the help! (isnt that a cheat too? Whoisjohngalt?) haha!

@mahawirasd. its my sniper's name from another server. it once held a castle alone for the last 5mins of woe >.< [its not a heavily raided castle though, but its still an achievement in the server]..

@Aaronock. hi GM! ^_^ i got warp now =]
*scratches his head in confusion*

Welcome to the server, I thought you were already an oldie since i saw you killing here and there Lol, if you need any help such as starting gears etc or just wanna plain chat feel free to look me up, Usually im just bored and meh so feel free to pester me
Atma Illumina Wrote:(isnt that a cheat too? Whoisjohngalt?) haha!

Actually, to offer a little more background on that, it is a cheat in Warcraft 3. But the Blizzard people got "Who is John Galt?" from the book Atlas Shrugged, where the question "Who is John Galt?" is basically a way the people in the book say "Don't ask for the impossible", since in the book, at least til halfway into it, John Galt is nonexistent.

It's a good book... but a really long read. And pretty deep and sophisticated, more so than other books. XD

Anyways, welcome to the server. :3
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's