heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Help with Guild Emblem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have my emblem as a 24x24 BMP image made through MS Paint. I have made the folder "C:\Program Files\Gravity\RO\Emblem" and placed my emblem "test.bmp" in the folder.

When I go in game and bring up the guild window as the guild master, I hit the edit button and I see the list of emblems. I click on an emblem to try it out and nothing happens.

I used to get a "Skill Failed" notification, but I believe that was due to the color depth. I changed that and no longer get the "Skill Failed" notification when trying to select the emblem.

After that, I have tried logging out and logging back in. I have tried simply changing maps. I have restarted the game. The only thing I have not tried so far is restarting the computer.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
Hm, do you have the Guild's Glory skill ?
That would be a negative.??Is that required before being able to utilize an emblem?

*EDIT*

Never mind, thanks for your help. I just looked at the skill in game and saw why you mentioned it. Thanks again!!
Reference URL's