heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: saying hello to heRO & its folks !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there heRO players, I've been played RO for years on official servers, retired now

I've tried a few private servers here and there Icon_biggrin

Currently playing on a mid-rate server, I'd like to feel the real and hard RO again, LOL so I choose this awesome server.??I love the customizations, lol.

Hope I can make new friends here, I'm playing as a thief "Cathari".

Cya guys in the game !! No1
i wouldn't really call this hard, compaired to official. but then again i hate official for other reasons, not necessarily its rates.

you'll notice something very differnt from official. you'll notice thta the gms and staff here actually care about what the plaeyrs say and do. not to mention, theres no benifits from donating any of your money. (but its a nice guesterm, and i do it when i have money)

i hope you enjjoy this place. my name is Amberdust in game, and i'd love to be friends wtih you <3 you can add me to your friend list, even though i'm not on right now (at work >; )
Welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy our customisation!
Mm. All the things I hear about the official aren't appealing. =x Never had money to play it.

Anyway, welcome. o; Feel free to poke me in game if you want some help.
Hey there and welcome to the server. Icon_biggrin

Same here, Ayna... it just doesn't sound too appealing... Bots and evil people, oh my. I'm actually kind of glad I experienced pservers first. xD
thank you everyone Icon_biggrin

well actually official servers are not bad, especially in their first couple of years, people were still friendly and there were lots of friendship going on in the game :3

well after that, if you go online, what you meet are bots, lol.
hi there, welcome to heRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

i know how you feel, used to play in a server riddled with bots... xP
hope you like it here... Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Hello!

Hope you make lots of friends here ^_^
Reference URL's