heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: THE CONDUIT!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
THE TIME HAS COME!!!

As some of you might have already noticed, i have been highly inactive since Wednesday... ive only been on like once...Reason being? THIS GAME COMING OUT.

This game has been one of the most anticipated games for wii this year, mostly because it is the wii's first online shooter with wii speak capabilities

Yes, this means there's some hope for the extreme gamers that own a wii.

Now, i am asking that if you do own The Conduit, (it just came out last Wednesday) PLEASE, PLEASE post your friend code on this thread.

If you don't own The Conduit I HIGHLY suggest that you get this game. The Campaign mode is o.k, but if you want to get the best value for your money, i suggest that you play online. It's 12 player max online (which is very nice for wii) various game modes and weapons... not to mention a ranking system as well. Only $50, not $60.00 like the other systems.

For both the owner's and non-owner's of The Conduit if you dont already own the wii speak peripheral... GET IT!! It was a LOT better than i thought, it does a decent job at blocking out any other sounds that are in the room, just to capture your voice. Plus... its only $30

My Friend code on The Conduit is, 0818-1538-9851 (yes it's only a 12-digit friend code for this game) Hope to play with you all soon. Icon_biggrin
Don't own a Wii myself, but the Conduit looks pretty awesome for a Wii shooter. Icon_biggrin
All I can say is....

THANK THE GODS!!!

I've been praying for a game like this to show up on the Wii, and its finally here.
XD same, ive been waiting for this game for a while!!! Get it please!!! >.< ive been wanting to play with some people from heRO!!! Icon_sad
...Seriously?

G'luck getting FPS-ers onto a Wii with its huge reputation for casual gamers and rated E games.
lol its not like almost everyone already has one haha, wiis are cheap, and are still disturbingly sold out at some stores even to this day :O
I actually sold my Wii out of pure disappointment.

And i still don't regret it :3
AHA, but you at least had one at one time Icon_biggrin

LOLOL ONCE MORE YOUR SIGS MAKE ME LMAO HOLY SHIT YOUR SIG IS FREAKING WIN KRETZER!!!!!!! BANNED!!!... PERMABANNED!!!!!
I heard this game was good but was turned off by the Gamespot rating on the game, something like a 6.2 and Gamespot is my noob game filter xD
D: IGN gave it best shooter on wii, and best game of E3 2008 :O
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's