heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Howdy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello heRO, I figured it was about time to make a post on the forums.

I play under Eindricht(VIT swordsman), Clemente (VIT smith), and Flanks (super novice!).

I've been around or a couple of weeks now and I have to say this server is great. I'm relatively new to RO and came here after iRO Valkyrie left a terrible impression on me. I think the server rates and custom additions are fantastic and it seems there's been a lot of work put into them! So I think I'll be sticking around here for a while, continue to vote daily as my experience here continues to be a positive one, and I'll definitely consider donating whenever I have some disposable income. Good work, heRO team! No1

Currently I'm working on Clemente a lot, but I'm having trouble finding significant amounts of XP at Lv. 74. Any tips or guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Welcome to the server! And i can tell you this, official more or less sucks. you'll notice some big differences here then on official.

as for how to level your characters, sadly i'm unsure. i enver got far on most classes. you should try to find a nice priest if you want fast exp. or just look for a party.
Oh, hey there, I've seen you around a bit. Icon_biggrin

So welcome to the server! Hope you enjoy your stay. :D
Oh, cool, I believe I've seen you around in-game.

The differences are many already, the mining system is an absolute godsend to new players, as opposed to having to tough it out on a grueling survival scale on official. Plus never seeing any bots is a breath of fresh air.

I'm sure I'll figure out some way to get to Lv. 99. I figure, I should get my forger/vendor out of the way first so I can better supply my other characters.
welcome to the server!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki.

don't worry about it, there's no rush. Gold, exp, items, etc will come if you just keep on playing Ok

GL and HF!

-w-
Welcome. Icon_smile
Late welcome to the server Icon_biggrin and welcome to the forum!
Welcome Welcome, Feel free to come poke me in Prontera or Rachel. Because that's where I'll only be! =P
Welcome barrykun! Glad you like our custom features!

And thank you for voting, love you for that Love

Suggestion: Nif can be nice for smith. Also can depend on what weapon you got, I usually choose hunting place that fit with the weapon + cards in them.
Reference URL's