heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Vending Tax Information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is not about abolishing or changing it, but rather just simple suggestion really: put info about it in the forums/server information...

didn't occur to me until my wife told me that some new player came up to her and asked about vending etc etc. And she was unsure about where to point the new guy to about this information, so i checked server information and i'm quite sure i looked around quite thoroughly before i came to the conclusion that this information is not easily accessible.

Bottom line is, perhaps it would be nice to explain or at least put information about it somewhere for new players to read. Ok

thx

-w-
Good idea, I've never even though about it o.o
Hm yah a lot of players don't understand the vending tax actually, so putting it on the wiki or something could help too ;o
I guess we could add it, but remember it's an official setting, much like we don't display most official stuff because they are taken for granted we didn't really think about adding that information, but I'll find a place for it. ^_^
thank you Panda, it's not like it's urgent or anything, but i thought it would just be nice for those who don't know the little details and are wondering why they got 9x z instead of 100 z for that santa hat they sold at 100 z in their vend...

No1

-w-
Reference URL's