heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Panfur, im from germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi out there!

Well, let me introduce myself. Laugh
My Real Name is Nicole, Im 25 (near 26) years old, my birthday is on 30.09.1983, Im from germany, living in a small town near the netherlands.

I like to play RO very much, so u can find me on many Servers. It doesnt matter what kind of rates it got, only thing im intrested is: will i have fun on it?
So..just looked around on RMS and found HeRO. The Reviews sounds good, so i decided to try it out.
My prefert classes are Priest, Alchimist and Bard. As u can see im a girl RL but i prefer to play the male chars.
I got a lot of ROexperince and also like to help others, if they dont know where to find monsters, or need help with lvling.
If someone now want to ask: "Are u intrested in a guild?Especialy for WOE?" I got to say: "Well, no not yet!" Because i need my time for looking round on the Server and see if i like it here.
When i got a bad feeling like" omg..they hate me" i will leave soon. I am a very nice person who respect evryone, as long as they respect me and my oppinion. Ok
Sooo..what to say next...? Well i hope to find some german speaking ppl too on the Server. So i dont feel so lonelyIcon_biggrin

Well..see ya IG (When download and patching are rdy)

So far

Panfur
Guten Tag

and welcome to heRO~ Hope you have fun here.
welcome to hero! im sure ur gonna love it here! :D
Ayantis should totally be responding to this topic since he is from Germany too XD

Well I hope you have lots of fun on the server and if you got any questions feel free to ask me on forums or in game ;D
Welcome to heRO Panfur! Does your name mean anything? o.O I like it Icon_smile
Willkommen Nicole ^_^

Have fun! Our community is usually very nice, I'm sure you wont feel hated!
Well thx for all welcomes Icon_smile
I met Aya-kun allrdy in game and also one swiss one who speak germanIcon_biggrin
Yeah Panfur means something like "One for anything" like the translation say O-o not sure if its rightIcon_biggrin

Well i created my first Char named Iraschu, feel free to pm and talk to me Icon_smile
Hi and welcome to the server! Icon_biggrin
hi there, welcome to heRO!
hope you like it here!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. RMS, doddler, iROwiki, etc could also help.

GL and HF!

-w-
Reference URL's