heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Akuma's PvP league. (HP/SL votes)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Vote here for Hps and SL being allowed in single matches.

(They can survive but can they fight?)

If you want em in then vote yes, if you dont then vote no. its that complicated Icon_wink
Fail pyro. I vote they should be allowed.
Voting for yes and yes on them being allowed ;O
Yes. Yes. I want to participate too.
Added the yes no to vote, wasn't sure about the question as I feel I missed part of the conversation Icon_sad

You can edit the poll Pyro and clarify the question if you want or just clarify your post Icon_smile
definitely yes. No wholesome reason to reject their inclusion imho. And their being there should really add that extra "draw" dimension for better scoring in a league...

-w-
Don't need to kill to PvP.
Battle Linkers are always fun to play, as are Battle priests. Disadvantageous to use, but So long as they can live long enough to outlast your SP/Healing items (assuming you're using them) they can take their sweet time??Wearing you out little by little until??you're dead.

<3 Kaupe??spam.
if you dont kill then its a draw D:
HAHA, you know almost more than everyone that i am one of the only priests on this server that actually kill in pvp, when i get linked im a monster. lol you dont even fight back when i HL you

although i did vote yes, i vote no kinda too, cause of priests like, valk, kevin, reimu, aneko, ect. you guys know the slave priests in pvp...
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's