heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Leveling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im pretty usre some of you are 2nd job by now. So where do you all go to lvl?
Im 41/31 and need 9 more job to go but i cant kill big stuff cose im not strong eanough yet. Icon_sad

HelpIcon_question
lol~ Just take it slow~ it is a low rate server~ it's about patience and killing the small things!
Kill all you see!
but it's better to get all 50 lvls since you can get more skills and spells that way (IMHO)
Well, not all classes require job 50 in my opinion since most probably, you'll reborn and do the same thing =D

What class are you? Since the place to level are different for some of the classes =D
That's true Demny~
lol~ but for like wiz n priest class I think it is favorable~
most dungeons hold undead class sniff sniff~
Wolves, wolves, wolves, wolves ..... you can never kill enough wolves. At least till your job 40 and ready to change, then it all depends on your class.
Sweet thread necro. Look at the date someone last posted... This hasnt been an active topic for a little more then TWO YEARS.

>_>;
Hmm? Weird XD I swear this was at the top of the list 0.0 I need more sleep >.> can somebody close this thing before it gets out of hand?
sure. XD
Reference URL's